Fernbrook Elementary School 1

Posted April 28, 2014
This school is not equipped to teach and nurture ethnicity. The faculty and students are very closed-minded and their treatment of minorities is very unacceptable. I wouldn't recommend the school to anyone because if they are presently a racist environment, will it prepare your student for the ever diverse world we live in? The Moto regarding promoting equal education for all is the most inaccurate description I've ever heard of. The students are very in-direct and directly racist, which reflects their family values.

Posted January 09, 2011
My son is attending Kindergarten there ... he loves his school & teacher ... a very encouraging & supportive staff ... love the principle ... we are very happy with the school ...

Fernbrook Elementary School 1

Posted September 08, 2010
My family was very disapointed by Fernbrook. Class sizes were very large, it was very disorganized and overall not a good fit. We have since taken our child out and moved him to a private school. Osseo school district is very poorly rated in the state and now I know why!

Fernbrook Elementary School 0

Posted April 05, 2008
Fernbrook Elementary is a fantastic school. The teachers are excellent and very committed to making learning successful and fun. Creativity is always encouraged. The principal is wonderful and knows almost all 700 children by their first name. She's always visible during school events and smiling the whole time. I've had 2 students go through all grades, and they have never had a bad teacher. When they got to junior high school, Fernbrook was recognized as one of the top feeder schools as far as student excellence. (Several elementary schools feed the junior high). I've been so impressed and I'm proud to live in this school district.

Posted January 12, 2007
Fernbrook offers a wide range of teaching from remedial to excelled. New principal in 05-06 who is wonderful. Most extracurricular activities are community run- not school. Fernbrook is a proud school consisting of awesome students and lots of parent involvement. Some of the best teachers I have ever met.

Fernbrook Elementary School 4

Posted October 25, 2006

Posted October 22, 2004
We love Fernbrook! The entire school staff is so helpful and friendly, and above all truly care for our children. Plenty of excellent programs and of course, lots of fun extracurricular activities.

Posted August 10, 2003

Fernbrook Elementary School
9661 Fernbrook Ln, Maple Grove, MN  55369
Last modified Fernbrook Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Fernbrook Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top