Bad
Good

Edgerton Elementary School 5

Posted May 10, 2014
Our child has attended Edgerton K - 5th grade so far and we like it so much that we're staying despite moving to a different attendance area for 6th grade. All the teachers have been great! Students at all levels are challenged and nurtured. The prinicipal was great when I called last year over a classroom issue. She listened to me, took me seriously, asked me what I wanted her to do, and resolved the issue quickly. The three specialists (art, music, and phy ed) are great too. We love Edgerton!

Edgerton Elementary School 5

Posted May 30, 2006
Edgerton = Excellence!(Roseville School District). My daughter attended K-6. She excelled in every subject area. Edgerton offers music/band programs. Art is also offered, as well as a variety of enrichment classes. They also offer Gifted/Talented program which my daughter truly enjoyed because she needed and wanted the challenge. Drama/dance are also offered, as well as field trips and a weekend camping trip at the Audobon Ctr in Pine City. I had planned on sending my child to a private school, however, I'm glad I didn't. My child was challenged in science, math, reading, geography. In social studies she learned about many different religions and cultures. My daughter's class mates were chinese, white, asian, hmong and african american. I doubt she would have had this same experience with diversity had she attended a private school. The principal, Mr. Ahern, and his staff of teachers are absolutely the best! No regrets here.

Edgerton Elementary School
1929 Edgerton St, Maplewood, MN  55117
Last modified Edgerton Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.