Minneapolis, MN

Posted November 06, 2009

Anwatin Middle School 0

Posted October 20, 2009
Anwatin is the school that never gives up! The principle, Mr. Pitt and assistant principle, Dr. Brooks-Golden are involved and encourage the parents to become so. The teachers make it a point to get to know their students so that they can better guide them. Great, great people!

Posted August 09, 2009
Anwatin is a great school. The teachers are awsome and easy to talk to. They are always focused on helping you learn. I will be attending 8th grade at Anwatin and I can't wait to go back, i'm shocked you only give it 2 stars. We learn so much in school not only in academics but socially to. Our school is teaching the importance of a strong community and we are very close with Bryn Mawr Elementary, right next door, which is also a great school. Parents are also very involved in everthing from band concerts and plays to sport events. My friend's parents even provided us with fruit everyday before a volleyball game! Once again Anwatin is a great school and constantly getting better. We even have programs and clubs with students that focus on ways we can improve our school. Parents send your kids to Anwatin!!

Posted June 26, 2009
I use to teach ESL and Spanish here and stayed for seven yeaRS until I moved to NM. I now teach college. Anwatin is a model for what an educational community can be. I loved those students, colleagues, and my pricipal. Parents, you can not make a better choice for an inner city school.

Posted May 05, 2009

Anwatin Middle School 4

Posted January 09, 2009
I'm currently an eighth grader there and it's just fine. After all, Minneapolis does have issues... But for a school, it's ok. Oh and by the way, we have a new principal and some new staff, so it's getting better all the time, to quote the Beatles.

Posted May 29, 2008