Bad
Good

This school is very excellent. I am so happy now that my children are going here. Thank you.

Anwatin is the school that never gives up! The principle, Mr. Pitt and assistant principle, Dr. Brooks-Golden are involved and encourage the parents to become so. The teachers make it a point to get to know their students so that they can better guide them. Great, great people!

Anwatin is a great school. The teachers are awsome and easy to talk to. They are always focused on helping you learn. I will be attending 8th grade at Anwatin and I can't wait to go back, i'm shocked you only give it 2 stars. We learn so much in school not only in academics but socially to. Our school is teaching the importance of a strong community and we are very close with Bryn Mawr Elementary, right next door, which is also a great school. Parents are also very involved in everthing from band concerts and plays to sport events. My friend's parents even provided us with fruit everyday before a volleyball game! Once again Anwatin is a great school and constantly getting better. We even have programs and clubs with students that focus on ways we can improve our school. Parents send your kids to Anwatin!!

I use to teach ESL and Spanish here and stayed for seven yeaRS until I moved to NM. I now teach college. Anwatin is a model for what an educational community can be. I loved those students, colleagues, and my pricipal. Parents, you can not make a better choice for an inner city school.

I'm currently an eighth grader there and it's just fine. After all, Minneapolis does have issues... But for a school, it's ok. Oh and by the way, we have a new principal and some new staff, so it's getting better all the time, to quote the Beatles.

The quality of Anwatin Middle School is fabulos in every aspect. I currently attend Anwatin love it. Now I actually look forward to school. I was extremely disapointed though to see how this site highly underrated Anwatin. It is one of the best schools in Minneapolis, but on your site Anwatin was misrepresented. I continue to support Anwatin and I highly reccomend it to anyone.

We love Anwatin. In addition to the excellent academic experience our children have had these past five years, we are so proud of the type of socially aware citizens they are becoming. The staff an Anwatin is dedicated and has a genuine affection for Middle School aged children. This year the school has shown a dramatic improvement in the behavior and climate at the school. Most students are respectful and hard working and students who are not, face consequences. The implementation of the school-wide International Baccalaureate Programme has been a huge success. All students are expected to take enriched classes, learn a World Language, and do community service.

Last modified Anwatin Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8