Bad
Good

I am alumni class of 07 and I just have to say how wonderfukl this school was in my short time there. There have been alot of changes that I dont care for and I hope that the school keeps its charm with the new princtple. Nakiesha Dent

I am currenlty going to Edison as a junior heading into the tail end of second quarter. I must say there are not that many teachers who seem motivated by much. A handful of teachers showed dedication and genuine concern for the students and their well-being. I am not particularly content attending Edison because the school only seems to focus on sports, clubs and school spirit. Which I find to be rather annoying and a turn-off cosidering the fact that I pefer artsy oriented curriculum.

I'm a current student at Edison, I graduate year 2010. I'm sick of all the bad things I hear about Edison from people who have never been there. I switched from supposingly one of the best schools you can be in in Minnesota, and I absolutely HATED it there, and when I switched to Edison I absolutely loved it. There's such diversity, and the teachers actually show passion for teaching, and they make it interesting to learn. I know Edison may not have the 'best courses', but if you're taking Pre AP or AP classes they have much more to offer you. Some of the students are reckless, but then again, there's students like that at every school. And if you're son or daughter, or even you, had a bad time while at Edison, they probably got involved with a bad crowd, or just didn't join the right areas.

My son attended this school and it was the worst decision that he made. There was no parent communication and the school does not care if students roam the hallways or anything.

Last modified Edison Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.