Posted February 26, 2009
I am alumni class of 07 and I just have to say how wonderfukl this school was in my short time there. There have been alot of changes that I dont care for and I hope that the school keeps its charm with the new princtple. Nakiesha Dent

Edison Senior High School 3

Posted March 11, 2008
I am currenlty going to Edison as a junior heading into the tail end of second quarter. I must say there are not that many teachers who seem motivated by much. A handful of teachers showed dedication and genuine concern for the students and their well-being. I am not particularly content attending Edison because the school only seems to focus on sports, clubs and school spirit. Which I find to be rather annoying and a turn-off cosidering the fact that I pefer artsy oriented curriculum.

Edison Senior High School 0

Posted November 17, 2007
I'm a current student at Edison, I graduate year 2010. I'm sick of all the bad things I hear about Edison from people who have never been there. I switched from supposingly one of the best schools you can be in in Minnesota, and I absolutely HATED it there, and when I switched to Edison I absolutely loved it. There's such diversity, and the teachers actually show passion for teaching, and they make it interesting to learn. I know Edison may not have the 'best courses', but if you're taking Pre AP or AP classes they have much more to offer you. Some of the students are reckless, but then again, there's students like that at every school. And if you're son or daughter, or even you, had a bad time while at Edison, they probably got involved with a bad crowd, or just didn't join the right areas.

Edison Senior High School 2

Posted March 13, 2007
My son attended this school and it was the worst decision that he made. There was no parent communication and the school does not care if students roam the hallways or anything.

Posted June 10, 2006
Edison is a great school for spanish speaking they offert program fit the need of each student also involve students with the need of the community

Posted April 28, 2006
- a former student
Edison was a great school. I am currently a college student and I feel that the classes I took at Edison prepared me for college very well. There is a wide selection of music classes from garage band to choir. Art was interesting; I enjoyed my begining sculpture class. Edison is a very diverse setting. The best thing about Edison (for me) was it's Small Learning Community's (SLC's). I was in the Careers in Education and Public Service SLC. I had the opportunity to help a teacher in an Elementary classroom. My experience at Edison has prepared me for a future as a High School Math Teacher which is what I am studying for in college. -Ms. Powell

Posted November 15, 2005
- a former student
When I went to school there, I had a lot of teachers who cared. I just graduated from there in June of 2005. Most of the teachers I knew, and had, cared a lot about the students and where they were going in their future. The extracurricular activities were good. Except for the fact that the girl sports didnt always have the good equipment, most of the guy sports had really good equipment. I had a lot of fun with the three sports that I played. I felt safe in the school. I would rate Edison a four out of five for the overall quality. It could have been better.

Edison Senior High School 1

Posted May 03, 2005
This school is by far the worst school any of my children have attended. The school does have programs for children who excel, but for the average student there is nothing but apathy. There are some very good teachers at this school, but the administration is sorely lacking. The average classroom is filled with disruptive kids.

Edison Senior High School 0

Posted March 25, 2005
I think that the quality of the academic programs are great because some of them are college coursed. Edison Senior has all of the above. They also have plenty of programs that parents are involved in.

Edison Senior High School 3

Posted February 23, 2004

Edison Senior High School
700 22nd Ave NE, Minneapolis, MN  55418
Last modified Edison Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Edison Senior High School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top