Jefferson Elementary School 3

Jefferson Elementary School 1

Posted September 12, 2009

Jefferson Elementary School 0

Posted August 31, 2007
I think that Jefferson is a perfect 10 if you want your child to get an excellent education that they can take into adulthood

Jefferson Elementary School 5

Posted December 09, 2004
My daughter has attended Jeffereson since kindergarten and now is in 5th grade. Every teacher she has had, both homeroom and specialty (music, art, gym, etc) has been excellent. They do an extraordinary job meeting the needs of students with a staggering array of special needs. The on-site Minneapolis Kids center and staff are also excellent, and we love the afterschool activities. The principal and staff are wonderful, and the parents are very involved. I only wish this great school were better served by the school district, and the state.

Jefferson Elementary School 5

Posted October 08, 2004
For the first time in 17 years that I've been sending my children to an elementary school this is the first time that I can say my children and I are so completly satisfied with the teachers,the principal,the office staff,and most importantly the school it's self,I was very shocked when I found out about the after school activities that they offered since most public mpls schools don't even offer them anymore due to budget cuts,or the fact the activities remaining at schools will cost you an arm and a leg,keep it up jefferson way to go my youngest child turns 5 next year he will be attending jefferson.

Jefferson Elementary School 1

Posted May 19, 2004
This is a great school! The strength of a school should be measured not by the overall average test score, but by how much improvement children make in the school, and by how happy they are learning. At Jefferson, the feeling tone is wonderful. The instant you walk in you can tell the respect for learning that is taking place. It's fabulous!

Jefferson Elementary School
1200 West 26th St, Minneapolis, MN  55405
Last modified Jefferson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Jefferson Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top