Bad
Good

Wonderful school! The staff is awesome and they really care about the children. The students get a lot of extra help in reading and math. My children love it here!

Amazing Staff and Teachers! It feels like family! My kids love going to school here!

We love this school. My daughter just finished her second year and her Spanish skills are amazing. She was reading in Spanish and English before she finished kindergarden. The staff are great and parents are really excited about the school which makes for a great community feel. Very pleased with the diverse education and positive environment.

The teachers are the best. They are so helpful. My child went there from K to 1st. And she loved it so much. The teachers helped us see that Spanish specking was not the best for my child right now and they helped move her to another school close by. I loved it when all her teachers said that they are really going to miss her. The staff as very helpful also. They get to know you and your child. They make it feel like an small town. Everyone knows everyone. I do hope to send my son there. Just an big thanks the Sra. Anderson you are the best.

Windom is a grate school, a perfect place for Spanish and non-Spanish specking kids to share and learn each other languages and cultures. This is my daughter second year in Windom and she loved it. The staff is great; the teachers all speak Spanish well and they are culturally competent. Estuardo Montero

I love Windom I use to go there from 1st to 4th grade and I loved it from the teachers to friends and everything in between if I had a change to go back I would love to. It's so different than the school I go to now. I love how we ate lunch, went to gym, did classes, actives, how we got treated and everything. My favorite teachers were: Becky and Mrs. Irani. I'm sad that they left and went to other schools along with me I made a big move from there to Brooklyn Park.

Last modified Windom Dual Immersion School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.