Pillsbury Elementary School 5

Posted June 05, 2013
I love Pillsbury So much i was a a student their until i graduated .I bet It's the most amazing school in the whole world. Now i'm a at a new school and i don't enjoy it as much as Pillsbury.The teachers their are amazing and unforgettable.I would suggest going to Pillsbury you or your child wont forget it.

Pillsbury Elementary School 3

Posted August 27, 2009

Pillsbury Elementary School 1

Posted March 03, 2009

Pillsbury Elementary School 5

Posted August 29, 2008

Pillsbury Elementary School 3

Posted October 15, 2005
It is important for the principal to provide extracurricular activities for the students. The principal needs to kick off her heels and be a part of the school. I want the principal to greet me as I enter the building. As I spoke to a teacher she was stressed out totally. A principal has to diffuse that feeling. If there is no recess then what will you do to make my child enjoy everything about Pillsbury MST. Is Pillsbury a Magnet School. What makes it a Magnet School? It is the only Math/Science/ Technology School . When I enter some teachers look so tense.

Pillsbury Elementary School
2250 Garfield St NE, Minneapolis, MN  55418
Last modified Pillsbury Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pillsbury Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top