Posted August 19, 2010
I am not only a parent of several students that are currently at, or have graduated from St. Charles, but I am also an alum. The majority of the teachers have their Masters Degrees and have chosen St. Charles. They could be making so much more at a public school, but chose St.Charles for the love of the students and the kind of school St. Charles is. They are true to the faith and live it out everyday. My kids were much more advanced than their fellow students when they got to H.S. I couldn't recommend it more.

Posted July 31, 2010
My experience as a student here was deeply underwhelming. I had to unlearn most of the Spanish I learned there once I got to high school, because we were taught by people who, at best, spoke semi-passable French. My math teacher ignored me entirely, as he did most of the female students. That was fine with me at the time, since I thought I hated math, but doesn't sit well with me in retrospect (particularly now that I'm considering an MBA). I went on to a selective and challenging college prep high school, then to a selective and challenging liberal arts college, but that was more in spite of St. Charles than because of it. Gosh, though--I sure did learn a lot about the evils of secularism and feminism and liberals and gays and all! Totally helped get me to get to where I am today.

Posted September 06, 2009
It is a great school, with great teachers.

Posted January 14, 2009
Great education. Safe nurturing environment that brings out the best in students. Very dedicated staff and administration that adapts well to individual needs. Very good sports and extra-curricular programs. Very involved community with many opportunities for volunteer. Graduates from this school do well when they move on to high school and beyond. I strongly recommend this school.

Posted January 05, 2009

Posted December 20, 2008
great school! good at sports but education is up there too :) they have a great system for kids who are bellow and above normal!

Posted September 01, 2008

St Charles Borromeo School 4

Posted August 31, 2008
St. Charles is an excellent school. The teachers instruct, listen, and care about each child. It is a safe environment and well kept. St. charles has done well to keep up with the times in the sense of teaching our children computer, spanish, more science. They try and work hard to help children with special needs. I went to a catholic school as a child and we played in the parking lot and had to find fields to play sports. That should not be a part of our child's education. Thank God St. Charles puts their funding to education and not play time. I am proud to be a parent of St. Charles. One of my children graduated and is excelling in private high school, mostly due to the education she received from St. Charles. My other child is still at St. Charles and is doing well.

Posted May 27, 2008
A great school for the Pre-K to 8. I've had 3 children at this school...some with several years to go. The staff has brought out each of their unique skills and helped them individually when they stumble. Involved parents, faith based, great sports and arts programs, very committed staff mean your child gets a well rounded and character building academic experience.

Posted February 04, 2008

St Charles Borromeo School
2727 Stinson Boulevard, Minneapolis, MN  55418
Last modified St Charles Borromeo School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Charles Borromeo School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 19 reviews. Top