Posted January 04, 2015
Choosing a private school wasn't an easy choice since my husband and I are public school teachers. Sending our kids to Annunciation was the best choice we've made as parents. The small class sizes, rigorous curriculum, quality teaching, strong community, music, and athletics are a perfect fit for our family. This is an investment in my children and has been well worth it. I can't imagine us anywhere else!

Posted December 29, 2014
We can't say enough positive things about Annunciation! We have 3 girls, each with different personalities and learning styles. They are all thriving, thanks to the dedicated, nurturing teachers and staff at Annunciation. Our oldest is in high school and doing great. She was so well prepared - academically, spiritually, socially, and is a leader. She joined a fall sport, is active in service projects, and her social studies teacher read her paper to the class as an example of how an essay should be written. We believe this is all because of the amazing education she received at Annunciation! It is an amazing school and community.

Posted December 05, 2014
I have 2 daughters in 2nd and 4th grade and we could not be happier with Annunciation. The school is excellent, teachers are great, and their new principal is off the charts good. Our girls are super happy there, the kids are all really well behaved and nice to each other. We feel very fortunate to have found a well run school and are super excited to be part of such a fun, supportive, and welcoming parent community too!

Posted October 10, 2014
My child is receiving an excellent education at Annunciation. I'm very impressed with the academics, small class sizes and welcoming community.

Posted March 28, 2014
Annunciation is truly special. It's a home away from home for my child, we feel completely safe and cared for when we are in the school. What a gift this community has been for us!

Posted May 17, 2010
We have been so pleased with the education our children have received at Annunciation. Great school, great staff, great families and a wonderful church.

Posted July 31, 2009