Posted February 26, 2015
We have been parents at the school for 10 years, 1 child graduated from Annunciation last year and two are still attending. I cannot say enough about Annunciation and how prepared our child was for high school. Our eldest daughter is attending a very rigorous Catholic high school and was so well prepared that she is breezing through her first year with a 3.8 GPA. We have different learners and Annunciation was able to help and challenge all 3. The education your child receives it the best in the city. Our community of families make Annunciation feel like a large family where everyone helps, pitching in to take care of each other and our kids. We also have a great time with Whiffleball tournaments, September Fest, Trivia Night, Dancing with the Stars and a yearly Auction. The best part about Annunciation is that when your child graduates you will have a strong, confident, social justice minded leader who will go forward in the world to do great things.

Posted February 21, 2015
We are in our second year at Annunciation and know that we absolutely made the right choice in choosing Annunciation. I could talk about the great teachers, the involved parents, the small class sizes, the fantastic buddy programs that pair older kids with younger kids, the ways they try to ensure that kids are kept engaged and appropriately challenged in their learning, the dedicated and forward-thinking principal, and much more. But, what I love most of all is that my child is happy, he is thriving academically, he looks forward to school, he loves his teacher, and he is becoming a part of a community of people he cares about and that care about him.

Posted January 29, 2015
My oldest daughter is hearing impaired and our public school was not giving her the attention she needed to succeed. Her class was over-crowded and her teacher didn't have time to help her improve. We moved her to Annunciation and found that she improved dramatically! She improved in all her core classes as well as gained confidence. Our youngest is always full of ideas and excited to create and write and build! I am so thankful for our school and the leadership skills they have instilled in my kids.

Posted January 04, 2015
Choosing a private school wasn't an easy choice since my husband and I are public school teachers. Sending our kids to Annunciation was the best choice we've made as parents. The small class sizes, rigorous curriculum, quality teaching, strong community, music, and athletics are a perfect fit for our family. This is an investment in my children and has been well worth it. I can't imagine us anywhere else!

Posted December 29, 2014
We can't say enough positive things about Annunciation! We have 3 girls, each with different personalities and learning styles. They are all thriving, thanks to the dedicated, nurturing teachers and staff at Annunciation. Our oldest is in high school and doing great. She was so well prepared - academically, spiritually, socially, and is a leader. She joined a fall sport, is active in service projects, and her social studies teacher read her paper to the class as an example of how an essay should be written. We believe this is all because of the amazing education she received at Annunciation! It is an amazing school and community.

Posted December 05, 2014
I have 2 daughters in 2nd and 4th grade and we could not be happier with Annunciation. The school is excellent, teachers are great, and their new principal is off the charts good. Our girls are super happy there, the kids are all really well behaved and nice to each other. We feel very fortunate to have found a well run school and are super excited to be part of such a fun, supportive, and welcoming parent community too!

Posted October 10, 2014
My child is receiving an excellent education at Annunciation. I'm very impressed with the academics, small class sizes and welcoming community.

Posted March 28, 2014
Annunciation is truly special. It's a home away from home for my child, we feel completely safe and cared for when we are in the school. What a gift this community has been for us!

Posted May 17, 2010
We have been so pleased with the education our children have received at Annunciation. Great school, great staff, great families and a wonderful church.

Posted July 31, 2009