Minneapolis, MN

Posted January 08, 2014
GREAT school in terms of adding technology. Principal Bona and Father Mitchell are exceptional in their roles as well. Small classrooms. Music and language programs. They serve the community weekly. Across the street from the library.

Posted April 11, 2013
The teachers at ICS are caring, constructive, and I feel that they have prepared my son to excel in middle and high school. I highly recommend ICS. Excellent school.

Posted March 13, 2012
My daughter is in Kindergarten at ICS and I feel that the two teachers are wonderful. I feel my child is held accountable for her behavior and that she is genuwinely cared about and has strong guidance with her academics. Jane Bona truly goes above and beyond her responsibilities as a principle in getting to know the families and addressing concerns.

Posted August 28, 2011
The strength of the academics and dedication of the staff makes this school a special place for each and every studet. We find that the teachers and students really work together to make ICS a safe, happy place of learning for our children. It is also the least expensive tuition of the area private elementary schools. Great campus too. Love the gym and extra-curricular activites

Posted October 28, 2009
I love ICS I believe that it is a wonderful school and has helped my son in many way's.

Posted August 21, 2008
As a parent, I feel that ICS has been wonderful for my children. I believe in a faith-based education and feel the teachers, principal and staff all follow the same mission. They teach and prepare them for life. Anyone looking for a Catholic school should really consider Immaculate.

Posted August 21, 2008
My two children have been attending Immaculate since 2001. There have been many changes in administration- but the parent community and teaching staff are a strong core. Parents are supportive of the teachers and involved in their children's education and extra curricular. The current administration is on top of things and really bringing the school to the top.

Posted August 30, 2007
I am a new student to this school and it is great! The classes are small, the people are nice the tuition is low and if you have 4 or more childen coming they're for free! In fact the principal came out of his retirement to help the school out!

Immaculate Conception School 1

Posted August 28, 2007
You shouldn't consider this school for middle school at all. Having been a student at ICS last year I know that the school isn't up to par. I thought you were supposed to learn something at ICS but I've found that I'm terribly behind.

Posted April 04, 2007
Both my children having been attending Immaculate Conception since kindergarten and I couldn't be happier with the education they are getting. It is said it takes a village to raise a child, Immaculate Conception is truly a village in itself. The teachers are excellent and supportive. The principal is innovative and caring. Parents are involved. And a little known fact the academics are great, just look at the tests scores and compare to the rest of the community, they truly stand out as the best.

Immaculate Conception School
4030 Jackson Street Northeast, Minneapolis, MN  55421
Last modified Immaculate Conception School is a Private school that serves grades PK-7
Immaculate Conception School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 15 reviews. Top