PK-2|Private

Bad
Good

I am sending my son to Golden Years and look forward to starting my daughter there next year. I learned of Golden Years because my little sister when there. Back then the school went through 3rd grade. They had a very small group of kids in the 3rd grade that year-- only five. What is remarkable, though, is where those five kids went to college. One went to Yale, my sister and another went to Stanford, and the other two went to Georgetown. That's amazing. My sister credits Golden Years in being the key academic experience that set her path into Stanford. While all of her schools were great, Golden Years taught her how to be a self-driven learner, and that in turn evolved her into a life-long learner. Over the last two years I have watched my son grow to love learning more and more. He comes home and meticulously walks through his math and reading exercise books, and he calls his school "awesome." I'm not exactly sure how Golden Years has been able to develop such a repeatable and reliable method for transforming kids, but it is fantastic to watch the results they achieve.

We love Golden Years! It's a thriving, loving, safe and overall wonderful place! We have our daughter enrolled currently, and can't wait for her brother to join-in when he turns 4!

My 3 kids attended Golden Years Montessori years ago. It was a wonderful rewarding experience for all of us! My son(28)still says it was the best school he ever went to! I am hoping my grandkids can have a "golden" opportunity to go there also!

I am sending my daughter here and am going to send my other one. It is such a wonderful school. They are so positive! The kids feel like they are the smartest kids on the planet! They learn how to read before entering kindergarten. Great confidence builder! My daughter loves going to school! So rich! The teachers are great and make each child feel special no matter what level they are at.

This is a wonderful school. My kids had 3 engaged teachers in a room of 25 students - they thrived in this environment, both academically and socially, and I would strongly recommend Golden Years to anyone.

Last modified Golden Years Montessori is a Private school that serves grades PK-2