K-8|Private

Bad
Good

Be careful. PJPII is semi-diverse (approx half white/half Hispanic), but it is one of the most closed-minded Catholic schools I've ever encountered - not diverse at all. If you want die-hard, extreme, no-exceptions Catholicism, PJPII is the place for you! If you want true diversity of culture, mind, and spirit - seek elsewhere.

We have been asking for a class curriculum so I can guide my daughter what to study. We were given a kindergarden curriculum, when they knew my daughter is in 1st grade. Now in our 2nd year we are still asking for the 2nd grade curriculum. No response from email sent to Ms King. I do not understand how difficult this could be. I hope they would just have the link of each grade's curriculum from their website. This is what most school do anyway. Other than this glitch, I think the school is great.

I was a student at this school for 8 years. I love this School more then anything! I learned so much and the attention through the teachers and staff was great. I could have gone to a public school and gotten a bad education...but I went to PJP2 and got an AMAZING education and I learned about my faith. The school may be small,but it gets you the one on one help you need. The teachers all know you by name and they are friendly and nice. I really miss that school. -Tori S.

This school is amazing. And diverse! The amount of time and dedication the teachers and staff put into every single school day - and after school - is astonishing. The student to teacher ratio is small (something like 12:1?), providing ample opportunities for individualized instruction. Plus, extra study assistance is offered almost every singe day by the staff - both before and after school hours. Students progress at their own challenging rate - from 'special needs' (often language related) to those who excel beyond their typical grade level (two students are studying Geometry this year - sophomore-level math!). In science, middle schoolers are dissecting worms, crickets, and frogs. Spanish is a required course. Music is taught by a graduate of Julliard. Although a small school, athletic teams are well fielded. What else? I can't say enough about this school. Given as a whole, this school radiates community and pride.

Last modified Pope John Paul II Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades K-8