K-6|Private

Bad
Good

Posted October 03, 2013
The school is exceptional. We switched to GS 3 years ago. It has been the best thing for our daughter. The children are getting a great education, as well as being guided to become well rounded human beings. The teachers are outstanding and we are very happy with our experiences. My advice, take a visit. This school stands out.

Posted April 27, 2010
My daughter entered this school in the 3rd grade. She attended a public school previously. My son also started kindergarten at GS. Both my children love it. My husband and I have both seen so many positive changes in their academics. It is a wonderful school.

Good Shepherd School

Posted February 08, 2008
We have been part of the Good Shepherd family for 15 years. Our youngest will graduate from here in 2009. We truly believe that no matter what else we do for our children, if we don't pass along our faith, we will have done them a disservice. Good Sheperd has done an excellent job in assisting us in this goal. The teachers have always let our children know that they are loved and are capable. Our older children are doing very well academically, socially and spiritually in high school and college. We highly recommend families check out Good Shepherd school. We think you'll love it.

Posted July 17, 2007
This is a fabulous school which encourages personal responsibility. Most students are developed into caring leaders of their own immediate communities as they enter junior high. I was encouraged to send my child there when another parent of a fifth-grade student said,'My kids love to go to school there.' As a parent, I am humbled by the care of the staff and parent involvement. This school not only makes my children want to be better people, but it makes me want to be a better person as well.

Posted May 21, 2007
My daughter entered this school in 3rd grade, coming from another parochial school, which had become very clickish, with little respect for the children, teachers or parents. What a wonderful change when we came to Good Shepherd. Tom Zellmer, the principal, strongly reinforces respect for both peers and teachers/adults. My daughter was welcomed with open arms by the other students from the first day, has met and maintained many wonderful new friends and the parent involvement has been equally welcoming and strong. Their academics are very strong; ranked among the top 2% in the state and nation. Very well prepared for college prep and beyond.

Posted May 24, 2004
Parkvalley is a great place. We transferred from another Catholic school, and we were pleasantly surprised. The focus is strongly on academics, and a code of behavior is very strictly enforced. The principal, teachers and staff are excellent. They also offer a very good after-school and summer care program. Parkvalley also makes it easy to get involved, a differece from the school from which we transferred.

Posted March 05, 2004
We have loved Parkvalley Catholic School. Our child is in his seventh and final year. It has been the perfect fit for him. It has a warm, friendly, welcoming, family-oriented atmosphere. Parental involvement is high, and parents are made to feel very welcome and valued for their help. Academic expectations are high (for a high-achieving child); discipline is strong. I truly feel like my child has had a values-based education. I would recommend Parkvalley Catholic School to anyone who wants a loving, caring environment for their children. Because discipline is strong, the focus on academics is high and potential for learning and achievement is high.

Good Shepherd School