K-6|Private

Bad
Good

The school is exceptional. We switched to GS 3 years ago. It has been the best thing for our daughter. The children are getting a great education, as well as being guided to become well rounded human beings. The teachers are outstanding and we are very happy with our experiences. My advice, take a visit. This school stands out.

My daughter entered this school in the 3rd grade. She attended a public school previously. My son also started kindergarten at GS. Both my children love it. My husband and I have both seen so many positive changes in their academics. It is a wonderful school.

We have been part of the Good Shepherd family for 15 years. Our youngest will graduate from here in 2009. We truly believe that no matter what else we do for our children, if we don't pass along our faith, we will have done them a disservice. Good Sheperd has done an excellent job in assisting us in this goal. The teachers have always let our children know that they are loved and are capable. Our older children are doing very well academically, socially and spiritually in high school and college. We highly recommend families check out Good Shepherd school. We think you'll love it.

This is a fabulous school which encourages personal responsibility. Most students are developed into caring leaders of their own immediate communities as they enter junior high. I was encouraged to send my child there when another parent of a fifth-grade student said,'My kids love to go to school there.' As a parent, I am humbled by the care of the staff and parent involvement. This school not only makes my children want to be better people, but it makes me want to be a better person as well.

My daughter entered this school in 3rd grade, coming from another parochial school, which had become very clickish, with little respect for the children, teachers or parents. What a wonderful change when we came to Good Shepherd. Tom Zellmer, the principal, strongly reinforces respect for both peers and teachers/adults. My daughter was welcomed with open arms by the other students from the first day, has met and maintained many wonderful new friends and the parent involvement has been equally welcoming and strong. Their academics are very strong; ranked among the top 2% in the state and nation. Very well prepared for college prep and beyond.

Last modified Good Shepherd School is a Private school that serves grades K-6