Minneapolis, MN

Calvin Christian School - Blaine 5

Posted November 17, 2011
Calvin Christian School is Great! Everybody is friendly. One day I was sick and had to stay home. The next day when I retuned, everybody in my class welcomed me by shouting my name when I entered class. Some of my most treasured memories are at Calvin. Like in first grade when I read 75 hours. My teacher at the end of the day took my best friend and I out for ice cream at DQ! I can not remember a time that I wanted to leave Calvin. I may only be a fifth grader, but at Calvin I have learned a banch and made som true friends.

Calvin Christian School - Blaine 5

Posted August 24, 2009

Calvin Christian School - Blaine 4

Posted August 10, 2003
This school is a perfect extension of the love and guidance that your child receives at home. They try very hard to personalize the learning process to best match your child's style of learning. I felt peace every day that I sent my 2 daughters off to school. The only draw back is that the music and sports programs greatly lack the variety, quality and participation that you see in a larger public school.

Calvin Christian School - Blaine
8966 Pierce Street Northeast, Minneapolis, MN  55434
Last modified Calvin Christian School - Blaine is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Calvin Christian School - Blaine Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews. Top