PK-11|Private

Bad
Good

Such a fun, loving and highly academic school! The best decision we have made for our daughter. Teachers are so passionate, kids are so supportive of each other reflecting the light of Jesus! Love love!!

My daughter was in public school from K-4th in Apple Valley and she hated school by the end of 4th grade. Not only that, she was behind where she was supposed to be even though we spent thousands of dollars on Huntington Learning Center. When we moved to Bloomington last year, we decided to try a Christian school and we couldn't be more happy with Life Academy. As an engineer myself, I was worried my daughter might not be challenged academically, but she has been challenged academically. My daughter is doing much better in school because she loves Life Academy and loves going to school now. Mrs. Hall is an awesome principal. We love Life Academy, it's a wonderful, loving environment for my daughter.

Our child graduated from LA and has gone on to an academically challenging prep high school. I can honestly say that LA was a HUGE benefit in preparing our student! Not only in academics, but in the way relationships with friends are so valued; respect for authority; critical thinking skills; and hearing the word of God spoken openly and unashamedly. You are not a 'number.' Your child is loved and nurtured while their best qualities and gifts are encouraged and developed. Then, LA encourages students to open their heart to the world and share these gifts to reach and help others.

Two of my three kids began LA last year. My husband and I were amazed at the powerful experience that we all had as a result of investing in their academic and spiritual education at this very special school. The teachers, administrators and staff make it their Number One priority to assure that each student is well cared for, properly disciplined, educationally enriched, and most importantly, loved for who they are. Moreover, they are convicted to encourage and guide each child down the path the God has laid out for their lives. I cannot stress enough how much of a difference this school has made in our lives. We highly recommend it to anyone who is seeking a strong, well rounded, Christ-centered school experience.

Last modified Life Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-11