PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

As a former student I am more than willing to admit that Ramalynn might have some issues that are not apparent to the teachers and administration, but any issues would be more similar to sibling fighting than legitimate bullying. During my 11 years at Ramalynn the closest thing to bullying that I ever experienced was when I got in a fist fight with a classmate over a childish disagreement, that classmate was probably more of a brother than my biological brother and I would give my life for him. I would recommend Ramalynn to anyone. This school gives far more than just quality education (which by the way set me up in junior level classes when I entered highschool), It also gives you a foundation of love and support that you will carry with you for the rest of your life. And the preschool teachers in particular are awesome :)

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

The most loving, qualified, and supportive teachers you will ever encounter

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Ramalynn teachers are highly educated individuals, most with masters degrees, while also being kind, loving and extremely devoted to their students and craft.

Develops character: Strongly agree

Ramalynn develops leaders and students who relish the opportunity to be role-models. Many of their students have gone on to be class presidents at their high schools.

Outstanding educational opportunities in a small school setting. My child had an outstanding experience at Ramalynn that prepared her academically and socially to excel in high school.

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

Teachers could be more effective and manage bullying and challenging students if the teacher ratio was higher and they had more administrative support.

Amount of homework: Disagree

Homework is mostly online, and not instructional. As a parent and educator, I believe a combination of online and written homework would be a better mix and challenge critical thinking. The dominance of online homework seems to be a way for teachers to manage the high student to teacher ratio.

We agree with earlier comments that bullying seems to be tolerated and the administration does not do much about it.

We are a family with two children enrolled at Ramalynn and another child who graduated from Ramalynn last year. We are not celebrities and we are not wealthy, but we have made the education of our children a top priority. We are extremely pleased with Ramalynn. One of our children has severe life threatening food allergies. Ramalynn has been a safe place for his special needs. At Ramalynn the teachers go above and beyond to get to know each child and their unique abilities. They are then able to guide students to work up to their highest potentials. With Ramalynn's small school size every child has a chance to participate in high quality academics, music, arts, theatre, sports, spanish, Knowledge Bowl, Lego League, Chess and Odyssey of the Mind. The teachers and classmates become like family. The staff cheer every child's success and empathize with each student's special challenges. We have one child who is crazy about sports, one child who focuses on the arts, and another who is interested in a little bit of everything. All three of our children have found a safe and supportive place to express themselves at Ramalynn. We feel blessed to be a part of this school and community.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

Our favorite part of Ramalynn is the outstanding staff that teach there. The teachers are highly educated and extremely dedicated. They deeply care for each student's well being.

Last modified Ramalynn Montessori Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8