Minneapolis, MN

Posted April 20, 2014
i have ben goin to Blake sense 2nd grade and i dont love Blake school and the teachers are mean and the studdents are 3faces and the clases are trike and i would rather go to minnetonka or breck

Posted February 20, 2013
This is an AMAZING school! The teachers are incredible -- the expertise, dedication and care unsurpassed. There is a reason this is one of the best schools in the country. And, the community is welcoming and great too!

Posted January 10, 2013
We switched our daughter to Blake this year as a first grader. It has been an amazing experience. She has grown and changed for the better, and loves school. It is a very parent involved school, which is amazing, but also can be hard to juggle so many events and opportunities with 2 working parents in the home. The staff has an interest in each child as I have never experienced. When she was home sick for a week, she even got a phone call from her teacher and classmates to say hi and check on her. It is truly a place that nurtures the child as well as the mind, and I cannot imagine a better place for her. I wish I had the opportunity to attend Blake as a child. I could go on and on...

Posted October 04, 2012
Since my previous 1 star review was removed, I would like to place a new review. For my family, Blake school was really disappointing. I strongly think a public school is way ahead of Blake in so many aspects.. Spend your hard working money on your kids college tuition and find a good public school for your children.

Posted December 14, 2011
My daughter recently graduated from the Blake School, she had a wonderful engaging experience, that prepared her both academically and socially to succeed. We love the school and wholeheartedly would repeat the experience all over again. It was the right place for her and a place that would always be in her heart. lifelong friends, personal and intellectual growth and a place to call home.

Posted October 25, 2011
My daughter entered the Blake School as a freshman. Coming from a top rated Mpls. Public School, she was overjoyed with the academic inspiration, the appreciation of her fellow students in the curriculum their teachers provide each day and being in an environment where learning was the purpose of the day, not a side act to the main attraction of socializing. Each day provides for deep discussions, interesting work and invested teachers and staff. This was a perfect match for my hard working, socially graceful and ethically sound daughter. She is appreciative of each day she has at this amazing school. Highly recommend!

Posted June 20, 2011
I am a recent graduate of the Blake School, and attended from 8th grade through graduation. I could not be happier with my experience for those five years. The classes are small (no more than 20 students at the very most), teachers are interested, kind, and engaged, and the community is supportive and strong. The college counseling program in the Upper School is arguably the strongest in the state, operating by the motto "college is a match, not a prize." The extracurricular opportunities are endless, and the athletics are top-notch. If a student is looking for a rigorous and challenging environment (Blake is not easy!) in preparation for the work at a top university, this school is an excellent match. The alumni network is also very strong, as I keep in touch with classmates, and have since met more graduates since settling out east.

Posted February 08, 2010
I love it. Everything is perfect as well as challenging in every aspect that a high school could be

Posted November 11, 2009