Minneapolis, MN

Voa Salt 3

Posted January 11, 2010
My 11th grader attended this school and we found the teachers to be very passionate and supportive. It was obvious to me that this school was conceived with the very best intentions, and in my opinion, could still reach fantastic heights. Unfortunately, it is my observation that many of the students here do not seem to appreciate these devoted instructors or the opportunities they are being offerred. A bit less tolerance for underachieving and a more rigorous work load would allow these young adults a naturally formed (built) self confidence, thus creating a (probably surprising- even to themselves) awareness of their true potential.

Voa Salt