Friendship Acdmy Of Fine Arts Chtr. 4

Posted August 25, 2014
I'm the grandparent of a student at Friendship Academy of the Fine Arts and I'm so glad my daughter brought her daughter to this school. I'm impressed with several aspects of the school: Concern and respect for my granddaughter and the family; professionalism of the staff, from the Principal to the janitorial staff and, finally, the teachers seem to enjoy their job. This to me is key! The teacher/student ratio is also a plus.

Friendship Acdmy Of Fine Arts Chtr. 1

Posted May 08, 2014
THIS SCHOOL HAS NO RESPECT FOR THE CHILDREN THAT WE HOLD THEM RESPONSIBLE FOR. THEY ARE VERY DISRESPECTFUL TO PARENTS AND STUDENTS, THEY DON'T HAVE THE BEST JUDGEMENT, WHEN IT COMES DOWN TO OUR PRECIOUS CARGO. THE TEACHERS ARE DUMBER THAN THE STUDENTS WITH THE EXCEPTION OF TWO OR THREE TEACHERS.ACADEMIC WISE THAT'S ALL THEY ARE GOOD FOR THIS SCHOOL SHOULD BE CLOSED DOWN. THEY SAY THAT THEY ARE A PERFORMING ARTS SCHOOL... NOT EVEN! UNTIL THEY HAVE FURTHER TRAINING AND ADDITIONAL FUNDING THE DOORS SHOULD BE SHUT! YOU PROVIDE SO MUCH SUPPLIES AT THE BEGINNING OF THE YEAR THEN YOU LOOK UP AND THEY NEED! I ONLY SENT MY CHILD TO THIS SCHOOL BECAUSE I THOUGHT IT WAS CHRISTIAN BASED ... NOPE! ALTHOUGH IT'S IN A CHURCH YOU WOULDN'T THINK SO.

Friendship Acdmy Of Fine Arts Chtr. 5

Posted August 12, 2012
This is a small setting where children are nurtured. The staff is caring. The test scores show that all children enrolled grow and make academic gains.

Friendship Acdmy Of Fine Arts Chtr. 2

Posted October 29, 2007
This school lacks consistency. They do not follow through with their school hand book. The teachers do not get adequate support from the administrative staff. I would not recommend this school!

Friendship Acdmy Of Fine Arts Chtr.
2600 East 38th St, Minneapolis, MN  55406
Last modified Friendship Acdmy Of Fine Arts Chtr. is a Charter school that serves grades K-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Friendship Acdmy Of Fine Arts Chtr. Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 4 reviews.