Minneapolis, MN

Posted October 28, 2010
OLP is a gem of a school located in South Minneapolis. What sets it apart from other schools is small class size (which is GREAT for students), specialist offerings (PE, Spanish, music, art, band), the PeaceBuilders curriculum, and an excellent and thriving preschool and Pre-K program. I couldn't be happier with the school, and I know it is preparing my first grader and preschooler exceptionally well for the years ahead.

Posted October 28, 2010
This is a fantastic school! I have two grandchildren who attend OLP and am always amazed by what they have learned and how much they love the school and their teachers. I am most impressed by the great character development and religious training they get. This is one excellent, Catholic and vital school. i wish more children could have the benefit of an OLP education.

Posted October 27, 2010
We have four children's in the school and have really found they provide an excellent learning environment.

Our Lady Of Peace 4