Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

This school is a very good place to find teachers who really care and who make time for students.

This school is amazing, and welcoming. I been there since 8th grade. I love the teachers, the staff, and the studnets. It might be different for those kids that went to Public Schools but this school gives you the chance to have one on one with the teachers at any time, it gives small classes that you can learn, and be heard at the same time. This school is a small school with a BIG HEART.

This is a great school for my child. He has been there for 4 years now. My child was pulled out in public school til it was over 60% of the time. This Year he was mainstream with minimal guidance and maintained over a 3.0 average. The administration and teachers are always easy to get a hold of . The even take parent suggestions on what parents have seen work for their kids. I never had that with a public school.

This school is underfunded, and unorganized. While the ideas they have are great and the vision is really good- they fall short. My kid went there for 1st and part of 2nd grade. The first year the teacher had no control over the class. My son kept coming home crying that he had to miss out because the class was out of control. Then in 2nd grade, we had started off okay- but the 2nd grade teacher left. They got in a new teacher- great lady- but overwhelmed with no help and some very rambunctuous kids. Again, my son had to miss recess, art, gym- certain things that made the day tolerable because the whole class was punished. He cried every single day he had to go. His classmate, a child who couldn't speak a word of english, sat next to him and touched or pinched him all day. We brought it up- and nothing ever stopped. It's too bad because i like the smaller feel of the school and the vision- but my son was miserable every day. He's now in his district public school and doing really well. I think one of the main issues is the ratio of non english speaking students, it takes more time to get them to learn how to act n class and wastes valuable classtime.

This school is terrible. I went there for 8th and ninth grade, as did a few of my friends. We enrolled based on false information. We were told that there would be art class and music class and language classes. There was no such thing. When we finally left, we realized that they had messed with the credit system so badly that we are now stuck making 3/4 credits in EVERYTHING. We can't get that year of high school back. This is not the place for any sane human being.

Awesome school! My daughter LOVES it here, teachers care about the kids and work hard! Office staff is wonderful! Healthy lunches and free cold breakfast is great too!

This is a bit unusual as my son hasn't started yet- (first day of school is Aug 30th!) However, I need to write about our enrollment experience. I just enrolled late last week. I had to switch schools very fast. The staff offered to meet with me that day. When we arrived we were given a tour- and introduced to the director and some teachers- each of them very warm and welcoming. I am impressed with the school's set up- it's open and rambling and has a ton of space. I was super impressed with the time the staff took to answer questions and acclimate my son and I. I plan to chime back in later in the year- but the impression made was that of caring and being very personable. I have to say I wish I had this school growing up and I am jealous of my son! :)

So far my daughter loves it here! The teachers are nice and that makes a huge impact on the kids. They have a great policy on preventing bullying, when they say no tollerence they mean it! Great school!

So far my daughter is very happy at this school. I challenge other parents to write honest reviews of the school. What other school d o you know that the principal greets each and everyone of the students? What other school makes children feel empowered through leadership and diversity? I cannot find another school that does this without a $20,000 price tag in this area which is shocking. I feel this school has teachers and adminstration that actuallhy like kids - what a concept! I hope this schools branches out to other areas.

This is a very good school with teachers who work hard to help the kids. My child needs extra help .She has an I.E.P. and she has come along way in her academics.The teachers and staff truly care about your children.It is a new school and in time I think it can be one of the best charter schools out their.

Last modified Learning for Leadership Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 1 out of 10 based on academic quality.