Minneapolis, MN

Posted March 12, 2012
My child is having a great experience at Rainbow Montessori! I feel very comfortable knowing that she gets excited to come to school. Everyday, she comes home telling us all the things she's learned. She sings a lot of educational songs and she tends to remember random facts that have been previously taught. The teachers work very hard with her as evidenced by the worksheets or art projects in her bucket. She is learning a lot and I am very proud of my decision to send her here!

Posted October 08, 2009
My daughter (4 yrs old) just started a month ago. She loves the preschool staff especially the head teacher Miss Theresa. My daughter comes home with an artwork and a few papers that she herself wrote like her name, numbers, letter-case matching, and simple words containing a different vowel sound each day. Just yesterday she was attempting to read me a book about fruit and was phonetically sounding each letter beacuse she was so excited to show me what she learns at school.

Posted July 27, 2008
We are extremely happy with Rainbow's program and staff. Our daughter is currently in the Infant room and will soon transition into the Toddler room this Fall.

Posted July 10, 2008
The children learn SO much. My 4 year old can do addition, subtraction and compose simple sentences. Socially, my child is above and beyond my expectations of other children his age. I am very proud that my child went here! I commend teachers at Rainbow that put in the love, attention and care to teach them the skills they need to excel in life.

Rainbow Montessori