Public charter
Minneapolis, MN

KIPP Minnesota Charter School 3

Posted September 26, 2013
My school is KIPP: Stand Academy. I believe that it is a good school because the teachers work so hard to educate the students. Some of the kids have difficult lives, but that doesn't matter at KIPP, they still try to help. Every year the school gets better. If we keep trying, one day we will have a very good school. I am glad that I work at KIPP because the staff really does believe in the students.

KIPP Minnesota Charter School 5

Posted March 05, 2013
After graduating from the school in 8th grade in 2012 i began to realize how good the education was and the respect that the teachers and students shared with each-other. It is a surely great school.

KIPP Minnesota Charter School
5034 North Oliver Avenue, Minneapolis, MN  55430
Last modified KIPP Minnesota Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades 5-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
KIPP Minnesota Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews. Top