276 Minnetonka Compass 5

Posted September 30, 2008
i am a studant assistant at minnetonka high school. and we have great education with some of the highest test score ratings on the state. we have very respectfull and hardworking students. I have worked at the school for 27 years and have not heard alot of prejudice and gossip about people I have also been a studant medeator at the sports games for 7 years and have never had a problem with disrespectful students. i have had 5 kids go through the district and now all five of them are all attending prectige collages arount the country. i would recemand this school district for anyon ewho is looking for a great scholl exposure!

276 Minnetonka Compass 1

Posted September 17, 2005
What I saw when i visited Minnetonka High School, is that the different 'Cliques' seem to despise each other. I heard a lot of prejudice jokes and slang. I was offended by the language that some of the students had. The worse part is that the teachers would hear this and not do anything about it. Not even a 'Hay, please do not speak like that', or anything to stop them. Later that night I went to the football game in which they played Wayzata. I had to move to the away bleachers because the sportmanship on the Minntonka side was so terrible. I belivev that Minnetonka High School needs to have somethings straightened out before I would let any of my children attend there. From, A Concerned Parent

276 Minnetonka Compass