Posted May 23, 2012
As a graduate of Minnetonka High School, I can really see how my Minnetonka education has put me far ahead of my peers in college. In fact, even though I attend an out-of-state university, many of my professors know of Minnetonka, and many have made comments about how students from this school are consistently well-prepared for college-level courses. The huge assortment of AP/IB classes offered at Minnetonka is definitely a huge positive, and having the opportunity to take these classes allowed me to come into college with over a year's worth of credits, which has allowed me to have early registration every semester and will ultimately result in early graduation as well. The variety of activities at the high school means there's literally something for everyone, and it provides students with the opportunity to explore their interests and develop friendships that last beyond their time in high school. This is a fantastic school and I would strongly recommend it to anyone!

Posted November 05, 2010
Minnetonka High School has been a great choice for our family. We "open-enrolled" from another school district to attend. We haven't been disappointed.

Posted October 18, 2009
I think Minnetonka has a very challenging curriculum for those who want to be challenged.

Posted March 02, 2009

Minnetonka Senior High School 0

Posted February 18, 2009
I am a paraprofessional at this school. My family moves a lot with my husbands job. I have found this district excellent at all levels. At the top of quality education and the whole student surroundings. Highly recommended.

Minnetonka Senior High School 0

Posted January 12, 2009
I am a senoir at Minnetonka High School, and as a freshman I was suprised to learn about all the oppurtunities that were offered before and after school. MHS has given me a chance not only to challenge myself academically, but also to decide who I really am as a person. Thanks MHS!

Posted October 14, 2008

Posted August 26, 2008
Incredible School. Fantastic Teachers and I've learned a lot since I came in 2005.

Minnetonka Senior High School 1

Posted May 21, 2008

Posted April 07, 2008
My daughter is a quiet, studious sophomore at Minnetonka High School (MHS). I was concerned about her at such a large school, yet she absolutely loves MHS, the community it fosters, the teachers, the academic programs and co-curricular activity choices. Rated a top 5% Minnesota high school on all academic measures, 98% of parents rated it as good or excellent. In Newsweek's top American high schools, it moved up from 1500 to the top 500 list in only 4 years. AP classes and the IB program allow students to challenge themselves. The world-class fine arts programs receive state champion awards in drama and choir. A national leader in technology use, interactive Smartboards that are accelerators of learning are used. Sound systems in classes mean even students in the back of the room can hear everything. I m excited that my 8th grader will be there next year too. What a great school.

Minnetonka Senior High School
18301 Hwy 7, Minnetonka, MN  55345
Last modified Minnetonka Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Minnetonka Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top