Bad
Good

Our school is great. My both kids participate in Chinese immersion program and in a class with a regular curriculum. No bad word to say.

We love the school so much ..We open enrolled from other district...and very happy with our decision. Must say our experience with the school admin staff, the teachers, the principal everyone has been so warm and wonderful. The school has a very inclusive culture .Many thanks to all of them to help our son transition so well...Our son is enjoying so much at school and gets the right opportunities to scale up and excel..the teacher's engagement is excellent..The after care set-up, management, the planned activities..everything is so well crafted and executed...Hope this school continues to excel and groom our kids to shine in all spheres of life!!!

We love it. The entire staff is fabulous. We open enrolled from another district and they are so welcoming. Our daughter loves her kindergarten teacher. They do a great job of helping kids live up to their potential.

Amazing. We moved from another district and have been so happy. Our children are well cared for throughout the day and are receiving a world class education. The staff are so friendly and engaging. The anti-bullying policy is well thought out and makes for a safe and secure environment for all of the kids. We love Scenic Heights. Our soon to be 5th grader enjoys playing cello in the orchestra and our 1st grader has a great time in after the school Chinese program available through community ed..

Having spent five years at Scenic Heights through our daughter who is now in fourth grade, we are very pleased with the teachers, the principal, and the rest of the staff, from the paras, to the music and PE teachers, lunchroom staff and anyone we come in contact with at the school. They are all very involved, and seem content, enthusiastic and happy with their jobs, which translate into a calm, supportive learning environment for our kids. I have been able to stay involved as a parent, as much as I want, throughout our time at SHE and have thoroughly enjoyed working with the staff and seeing the kids grow. Math is emphasized, as is reading and social sciences. I like the involed PTA, all the fairs and festivities, the upbeat environment and the friendly faces. So very happy we ended up in this neighborhood, the only "drawback" is my husband's dream move to the mountains of CO will have to wait - we are not willing to move the kids away from this school or Mtka district.This is a good place to raise children!

Scenic Heights Elementary is a wonderful school with an excellent Chinese Immersion program in grades K-5. The principal is engaged and caring. The teaching staff is highly professional. Even the lunch and parking lot staffers are professional and pleasant. What a great place for kids to grow and learn!

My daughter is in 2nd grade Chinese Immersion. We moved into the district for this program and have been so happy with our choice. We love it and highly recommend it!

The teachers at Scenic Heights go above and beyond and will do everything in their power to help students. My children love their teachers and admire them greatly, and I have a great deal of respect for the way they work with my kids. I love the opportunities that are provided for me to be involved in the school and am always greeted warmly and made to feel incredibly welcome. I'm so thankful for the staff at SHE and the education my children are getting there!

We are happy ... my son is in 3rd grade and my daughter is in k5 Chinese immersion. Perfect, no, excellent, yes!

Not enough accountability for teachers. A teacher was not telling the truth and no method of discounting the veracity. Administration and teacher are marching too much in lock step.

Last modified Scenic Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.