Bad
Good

I love moorhead high the best school ever I went for only 3 months and image to say by far the best experience I had in a school it made me feel like I was at home. I moved to a new school in Texas and trust me moorhead high would beat all of these schools the schools down south are HORRIBLE! Once you enter these schools down south it feels like a prison the students there That say that they dont like moorhead high are insane they take that school for granet or at least this is my opinion

Moorhead High school is an amazing school. It has many electives, honars, and ap classes. Students and teachers are understanding and fun. The teachers and administrators are helpfull and want only whats best for you. It has wonderfull extracurriculars like drama, speech, sports, science olympiad and more. I would reccoment this school to everyone.

the teachers are fun and want to help you,I like how they give us a lot of electives to choose from, I really like going here

I went there, and they let me get behind. They were not concerned about me and let me slip through the cracks. Bad school for hispanic orgin teens. Sense of prejudice.

Last modified Moorhead High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.