Posted February 18, 2013
Moorhead High school is an amazing school. It has many electives, honars, and ap classes. Students and teachers are understanding and fun. The teachers and administrators are helpfull and want only whats best for you. It has wonderfull extracurriculars like drama, speech, sports, science olympiad and more. I would reccoment this school to everyone.

Posted May 15, 2009
the teachers are fun and want to help you,I like how they give us a lot of electives to choose from, I really like going here

Posted February 16, 2008

Moorhead High School 0

Posted December 23, 2007
I went there, and they let me get behind. They were not concerned about me and let me slip through the cracks. Bad school for hispanic orgin teens. Sense of prejudice.

Posted July 25, 2005
- a former student
Moorhead high is the absolute best school in the world! I went the first year after the remodeling, and the school looks wonderful. The staff are always helpful and they make learning fun. Ms. Tobias is a superb English teacher and if you ever get the chance to have her it will make your school year worth while.

Posted March 10, 2005
- a former student
I was a student at Moorhead High before they started to remodel. I only went to school there for three years, but the experience that I had there was awsome. The hallways and classrooms may look a little worn, but the staff that is apart of the building are amazing. Many of the teachers there care about the students and how they are doing in high school and after high school. I could not have gone to a better school. I loved it there. I want to go back!

Posted October 19, 2004
- a former student
I was a student at MHS before the remodel, and from what I know from my experiences while there, it was a diamond in the rough, so to speak and I am sure it is now an all around spectacular school. The teachers are understanding but firm, the staff are helpful but mindful. Because of it's location in a college town it very obviously has a sort of pick of the litter of the teachers to come out of the area's colleges, which tend to be superb. (Especially, in the Social Studies department.) Also, the extracurricular programs at MHS provide a competitive but educational and ultimately beneficial experience. MHS and Moorhead are honestly amazing places to grow up and learn, and the education I recieved at MHS was second to none.

Moorhead High School 4

Posted August 25, 2003

Posted August 19, 2003
- a former student
The School looks a little shabby, but the halls of MHS are filled with hardworking students and great teachers, who are willing to help any students in need. MHS is a very friendly enviroment and going there was a great privilege.

Moorhead High School
2300 4th Ave South, Moorhead, MN  56560
Last modified Moorhead High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Moorhead High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top