Moorhead, MN

Park Christian School 2

Posted May 12, 2014
My son has been attending this school since kindergarten and is now in 2nd grade. He does struggle with school and has some learning issues. We were ready to maybe hold him back but instead of being given that option, we were told it would be best if our son went to a different school. Unless your child has high academics, this is not the school for them. My son has a deep love for the Lord and we are very saddened that he cannot attend this school which he has come to love.

Posted October 12, 2013
We have a kindergarten age daughter and we were especially thrilled that Park Christian School offered half day kindergarten. We have been so completely pleased with the values, Christ centered atmosphere, and education PCS is providing. My father and grandmother were both teachers, and it is incredible how much impact the first few years of learning really provides. Is there too great a price tag for the work that goes in to the formative years? I don't think so! While it may take sacrifice, I don't ever want to wonder if we did all that we could for our kids- PCS is an excellent partner in the pursuit of Godly instruction and wisdom!

Posted October 09, 2013
Park Christian is an EXCELLENT place to send kids for school, K-12. The teachers are Christ centered, the classes are top notch, and the kids are phenomenal! I have loved every experience with this school!

Posted March 21, 2010
Our 4 children all attend Park Christian and it is a great learning environment that supports both our Christian values and our high educational expectations. Is it perfect? No - no school is. But it is continually improving because of a network of committed families and faculty and staff.

Park Christian School 1

Posted June 20, 2009
High tuition, horrible teachers

Park Christian School 4

Posted January 23, 2009
My husband and I have four children attending Park Christian School. We have made a commitment to Christian Education & we feel this is the best choice of schools for our children. Not only do they have devotions and worship time but Jesus Christ in celebrated in every single subject during their day not just a single class of 'Religion.' They are setting a true example of teaching our children how to lead like Christ and are teaching not only in subject but by example. We are thankful to everyone who helps either teach our children or works in the background. This school has always been very personable and we truly love it!

Posted January 11, 2008
I go to this school and it Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!

Park Christian School
300 17th Street North, Moorhead, MN  56560
Last modified Park Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Park Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top