Posted July 17, 2010
This school is doing a great job individualizing instruction for students and helping students learn to make good choices. The teachers seem to do all they can and are successful to help the students that have difficult home life situations by providing homework classes, study halls, and even counseling.

Posted April 19, 2010
My step daughter (24) went to school there and she really liked it and then my grandson (11)went to school there and he really liked it too. I had very little interaction there but everyone was pleasant and easy to work with. My grandson is American Indian and he hasn't always liked his school experience. My husband says he liked the school too. All of their votes are good enough for me :o)

Pinewood Elementary School 1

Posted March 13, 2010
The teaching staff at Pinewood is a disappointment. Majority of them seem to be there for a paycheck only. What happened to teachers who love to teach? I will say there has been one teacher I've come across at Pinewood who's there because she cares, Mrs. Cyr, she loves teaching,loves the kids and does a great job! Wish there were more Mrs. Cyr's at Pinewood.

Posted August 21, 2007
I am very pleased at how the staff help my son and how much he learned in kindergarten. We are looking forward to the great things in the first grade.

Posted December 01, 2005
The teachers in this school are fantastic. They are dedicated to ensuring the best possible education for the children. My children have learned a tremendous amount about their subjects but even more important, they've learned how to interact well with other kids. This school district and this school in particular do an outstanding job given the resources available.

Pinewood Elementary School 3

Posted October 10, 2005
I feel sometimes that the teachers at this school think it is a burden to teach our students. I also think that if the child is having problems in school they wait to long before they notify the parent.

Pinewood Elementary School
5500 Quincy St, Mounds View, MN  55112
Last modified Pinewood Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pinewood Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top