Bad
Good

Irondale Senior High School 3

Posted November 15, 2015
Overall this school is great, great people, community, faculty and staff and the coursework is rigorous but fair. Up until the point where I went off the college and found that the school had not dropped the classes, I intended to drop as to not affect my post-secondary GPA. I found out the hard way that some of these teachers can be very lazy and almost jeopardize one's future if you take any of their college courses given at this institution. This school is great for preparing students for their life after high school, but be careful when it comes to college courses, AP classes, transcripts, and so on. Most of the teachers there are good at their jobs, but some lack professionalism and work ethic. Maybe if I hadn't gone here I'd have a better chance, but now I have to pay for the mistake of the staff there made and work harder than I should have to now in college.

Irondale Senior High School 3

Posted June 14, 2012
If you are looking to just get through highschool. It's a scary place. I wasn't interested in sports or music or anything. It was terrible. There are some cool teachers there and I got by but the constant fear of fights and the ACTUAL fights that go on are no cakewalk. It could be a great school but now looking back, I wish I had picked another one.

Posted February 06, 2012
Best school in MN, anyone who is looking at this school should defiantly bring there kids to this school what caught my eye was there Early College program.

Posted October 12, 2010
Best high school in the state academically.

Posted June 07, 2007
Irondale has been known for years as a continual well of inspiration and learning. Between the music program and the language arts proficiency- to the AP class offerings- there are many opportunities provided for each student. Regardless of the background or personal struggle, each student is given the tools they need to find their strengths instead of focusing on their weaknesses. Looking back at my education at Irondale High School: there was nothing better for me than to celebrate musical victories by day- and studies the Humanities by night. I thank this school for offering me a way to travel the world before I even left high school. I tip my hat to you.

Irondale Senior High School
2425 Long Lake Rd, New Brighton, MN  55112
Last modified Irondale Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Irondale Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top