New Hope, MN

Posted January 09, 2011
I'm very happy to have my child attend this school. The program is great and the teachers are all very caring. They have lots of parents involved and helping out in the school in different programs. I love that there are T.A's from mexico, spain and other parts of the world helping the children. Awsome program, Awsome school!

Posted May 25, 2010
The teachers are fantastic and just in the first year my kindergardener knows a ton of Spanish and loves it. They really make it fun too.

Robbinsdale Spanish Immersion Elementary School 0

Posted March 12, 2008
Great school that nutures your child with a global viewpoint. My children will have a viewpoint that we, Americans, are not the only people in the world. Great teaching style that fosters community and linguistic diversity. It is great that a public school system can offer an alternative to traditional learning.

Robbinsdale Spanish Immersion Elementary School 0

Posted September 28, 2007
We absolutely love RSI. It has been a great experience for us. My kids are in 3rd and 1st grade. My 3rd grader is basically fluent now and occasionally speaks/thinks in Spanish. We are so pleased! It has helped her English as well ( to learn another language-spelling, word origins etc..).

Posted November 27, 2005
An excellent school. Diverse families who care about education and wonderful teachers and TA's. Responsive and hardworking administration. Would highly recommend.

Robbinsdale Spanish Immersion Elementary School
8808 Medicine Lake Rd, New Hope, MN  55427
Last modified Robbinsdale Spanish Immersion Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robbinsdale Spanish Immersion Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top