PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Christ Lutheran is awesome! I love the Christ-centered education my children receive and also the other opportunities available such as sports, band, art, and community involvement. The teachers are wonderful and approachable and really care about their students. There is a family feel among the parents as well. I highly recommend Christ Lutheran to anyone looking for a quality education.

Christ Lutheran is a great school. My child is growing in many fantastic ways: Spiritually, Academically, Physically, and Socially. The teachers are very dedicated and many go above and beyond. For a small school there are many opportunities for the students: Fine Arts Fair, After School Science programs, Team sports, Community Outreach. I will be disappointed when we will graduate to high school. I highly encourage parents to check out the school.

Our family is fairly new to Christ Lutheran School, but we have felt so warmly welcomed right from the start. I can't even begin to express what a comfort it is to know that our son is in the hands of a teacher, faculty, and staff that GENUINELY care for him, and share Jesus' love with him every day. I have full confidence and have seen such evidence of growth in so many areas--mental, spiritual, physical, social... We consider CLS and all the people there among our greatest blessings.

My school is the best because it has a family feel to it and offers a well rounded life for the students. I love the support we get from the parents and the respect the students give each other and the staff. CLS is the best!

I had 2 children attend Christ Lutheran. The Christ centered quality education that they received enabled them to excel in high school and college. The small enrollment size allowed them to get better individual attention. The staff was always encouraging of parent/teacher teaching methods and provided valuable feedback on strengths and weaknesses of my child's development. Even though it has been years since they left, I am still close enough to see that the quality of education continues to be outstanding.

I absolutely love this school! The teachers are dedicated to helping each child reach their potential. I love all of the fun take home learning kits the preschool uses so I can be a part of my child's learning. The elementary and middle school teachers assign challenging projects to help the kids learn time management and project management in addition to the basics. The standardized test scores rank this school above the national average too. The teachers individually know each child and mentor them based on their specific needs. There might be other private schools in the area but they are ridiculously more expensive and I am not sure you get as much for the money. Can't say enough good things about this place!

Christ Lutheran has been a great educational experience for our family. The teachers from Pre-K to Eighth grade have shown exceptional teaching skills that our children remember throughout their school years and beyond. Small classrooms that help the teachers keep the kids involved with all of their class studies and give any extra help whenever needed. Christ Lutheran has been an asset in providing education, with their above and beyond approach to caring and teaching our children.

CLS has been a blessing to our family. I have always felt good about sending them to school and the communication with teachers is great. The only draw back is that it's small and if your child doesn't "fit" in, they don't have as many choices to make other friends that they may have more things in common with or have similar personalities. I think it's hard for kids to REALLY be themselves. I know that certain kids need special attention and the teacher spends the majority of his/ her time with that child, while others have their hand up for help and aren't getting it. I think in those cases maybe a teacher aid should be added to the class for extra help with the students. But honestly CLS is wonderful and my family and I are very happy and blessed to have Christ a part of the school day. I would give this school an A with room for some improvement in a few areas. No person or school is perfect in anyway, BUT, CLS has been perfect for our family.

I chose Christ Lutheran school for my children for the high quality, Christ-centered education as well. All of the teachers know my children personally, even my third child who is just in preschool. They treat each child as a special person and recognize their individual strengths, encouraging them to be the best they can be. The school consistently performs strong in the national tests as well.

Last modified Christ Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8