North St. Paul, MN
Students enrolled: 1,932

North Senior High School 4

Posted January 30, 2012
North is a good school, but it's so big that it's hard for a child to receive individual attention. Post high-school planning is non-existent, except for a few parent meetings. It's hard for a kid to see a counselor when they need to--my son was told she was booked for two weeks. On the up side, they have a ton of clubs and activities so everyone should have a place where they feel like they belong. As always, fees are rising and it's getting very tough to afford many of those clubs.

North Senior High School 2

Posted October 17, 2009

Posted September 20, 2005

Posted April 23, 2004
I have had 2 children attend North High. My daughter graduated in 1997 and has only a few credits remaining to receive her Master's Degree. My son is an engineering student at one of the top 10 engineering schools in the country. Obviously, I feel my children were well prepared for their college careers. In addition, I believe North does an excellent job making sure all of the children feel that they belong.

Posted February 23, 2004
North St. Paul High School is a great school. Our child learned study skills (especially from the teachers who taught AP courses) that made the transition from high school to college a breeze. The school is filled with teachers and staff who go the extra mile for their students. They are encouraging and caring. I was always impressed with how many showed up to support their students at plays and concerts, etc. The school welcomes parent involvement. North also has a very dedicated principal.

Posted September 11, 2003
I think that North High has been a wonder-ful experience for both of our children; judging from their grade point averages and the responses that I hear from them when talking with them. The principal seems to be very involved with his position and also seems to be quite sincere in his desire to make North High one of the best schools it can be. I have the highest regard for the teachers and other faculty at North and continue to support the efforts of both the staff and the students at this wonderful educational facility! I hope to participate soon; to be a part of all the great things that are going on while our 2 kids are attending the great North High!

Posted August 10, 2003
North High School is not only a beautiful facility and campus, but the quality of the education is exceptional as well. There is a wide variety of subjects and programs for students to participate in. The teachers give the students and parents the feeling that they are glad to be there.

North Senior High School
2416 East 11th Ave, North St. Paul, MN  55109
Last modified North Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
North Senior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 7 reviews. Top