Bad
Good

Richardson Elementary School 4

Posted March 18, 2014
Richardson is a safe school, diverse, and most all they have the most wonderful teachers ever and not to mention the perfect principal. I am so delighted with the decision that i have made for my daughter to attend here.

Richardson Elementary School 4

Posted October 02, 2012
I was reading the previous comments and to me it appears people are expecting someone else to do what they won't . I was paticularly set-back by the parent that commented that they did not go to any of the functions as they were not organized. My question to this individual is " how much better did they get after you volunteered to help make it better"? School is a community institution. Don't send your children to school thinking it is someone else's obligation to make things better. Richardson has a good deal of very dedicated people who truley want to make things better for your children. Do your part. IAlso , I would certainly hope a child going into kindergarden would have been taught basic numbers and could remember them as long as "You" as a parent took the initiative to get them ready for school.

Richardson Elementary School 3

Posted January 23, 2012
I have had my Son in Richardson for 5 years and my Daughter just started this year. When I had to ask for help with my Son's ADHD I came to a wall but he seems to have corrected his behavior. My Daughter has special needs also but she is well taken care of. I have to admit the one huge downfall is registration night, carnival and anything else that might pertain to organization is poorly constructed. My Son still wants to go to these but I avoid going to functions. I would say very nice staff and teachers. Your average public school.

Richardson Elementary School

Posted October 14, 2009
I have one child at St. Peters and one at Richardson. I would love to have both at St. Peters but can't because my youngest gets special ed services. St. Peters isn't perfect, but the one word I use to describe Richardson is a zoo. Every am is chaos as the kids line up to go into school. When we went to the open house it was awful! The organization was poor and being new to the school, we were lost. Lunch was no different. How do they expect kindergartners to memorize 5 digit lunch numbers when most don't know how to recognize numbers yet. The teachers I have met so far have been nice. Maybe I expect too much after being at St. Peters for 5 years.

Richardson Elementary School 1

Posted June 10, 2009
Richardson Elementary lacks professionalism among their staff, and implementation and resources to face the diversity and challenges of metropolitan school.

Richardson Elementary School
2615 North 1st St, North St. Paul, MN  55109
Last modified Richardson Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.