Oakdale, MN

Abi Christian Academy 5

Posted September 07, 2010
My stepdaughter just enrolled at ABI. Since her enrollment, her father and I have been active in helping her get settled which has helped us learn more about the school and what it has to offer. It is an intimate academic setting with on campus housing. It is the perfect situation for my husband's daughter. Not only for her to go to college and learn, but also to learn how to move into adulthood. I imagine her "leaving the nest" would have been so much more tramatic without the support, encouraging and conscoius environment of the school and staff. All of us, myhusband and his daughter and I feel very blessed for the opportunity she has to further her education and learn how to become a responsible, independent adult. ABI is rated excellant in our eyes! God bless!

Abi Christian Academy