Posted July 08, 2014
Small town feel. Great teachers who really care. Strong sense of school spirit. My kids love this school!

Osseo Junior High School 4

Posted June 08, 2012
My daughter started school in OJH this year. We moved from a small town where there were only 42 kids in her grade. I was very scared for her to start this school because she had never been introduced to cultural diversity and she was a diagnosed ADD kid who struggled academically in the small town school. In fact that is why we moved. For the first few months of school she told me over and over, "mom, there is no mean kids in my school." I said there must be and she said no mom, everyone is so nice. She made many friends and learned how to deal with diversity in a wonderful fashion. I think the staff works hard to help the kids succeed. You could not even tell she has a 504 classification at her old school. She went from a C/D kid to an A/B kid without me having to help at all! It was like a miracle. I think the teachers have higher expectations and desire to have kids succeed here than she did in her old school. It was such a good experience she was redistricted to Maple Grove Junior and we decided to keep her at OJH. She really enjoys it there and is finally finding academic success. Yeah!

Osseo Junior High School 2

Posted February 27, 2012
I just started this school this year and it sucks! Too many fights. There is also a lot of snotty people, they think they're all cool and they're better than everyone. On the other hand, the teachers are nice,but sometimes they hardly teach. Theres some nice people, but like i said before, theres A LOT of mean people.

Osseo Junior High School 1

Posted January 28, 2011
Fights, drama, rumors, and all the good stuff that just makes me so happy to get out of bed and go to OJH! NOT. I HATE this school! Kids are so mean to the point where if they think you're looking at them you're suddenly on there hit list! Too many cliques. The teachers seem to think that every kid learns the same way and in the same amount of time. I went to conferences and one of my teachers yelled at me because I told him I didn't understand the material, even though I asked for help on a daily bases. (You would think that would be a clue to him...) The school doesn't give kids proper consequences for there actions. Save yourself now, DON'T GO HERE!!

Posted September 11, 2009

Posted August 23, 2009

Posted January 05, 2008

Posted May 03, 2005

Osseo Junior High School
10223 93rd Ave North, Osseo, MN  55369
Last modified Osseo Junior High School is a Public school that serves grades 7-9. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Osseo Junior High School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top