Bad
Good

I've never done a rating or review on anything online, let alone a school before, but I think it's time and I want to share my happiness with the cyber world. :) Today I am proud to review a school, an extraordinary school be that.. We have battled and battled with our now middle school son for as long as I can remember on the school issue. Homework, going to school, kids that we're mean, etc.. We have always heard of Kaleidoscope but kept giving our son the chance at his school, because he didn't want to go to a new school. Finally we decided that it was time that we try something different, and "holy cow" Kaleidoscope school turned our son into a kid that we had to drag out of bed to go to school before, to waking us up to make sure he gets there on time! I've never heard so much when I've asked, "how was your day" before. Every day he comes home excited to do his homework, especially his MATH homework!! Makes me cry tears of joy! If I could give Kaleidoscope middle school 10 stars, I'd give them 20!!

This school is amazing! We are so grateful that our daughter, nieces & nephews are all in an excellent school. The teachers communicate even on their days off. Small class sizes, great curriculum, and we love the fact that each child is treated as a special individual, not just a number. We really can't express how happy we are. Thank you to all the staff members of this great school.

My children and I moved into an area we thought would be a nicce new start and it turned out to be a terrible school experience. My children were isolated, picked on, my autistic son was becoming angry, it was aweful watching happen. After a year and a half, we made the choice to move them out of their school and enroll them in Kaleidoscope (a 20 minute drive from home) . BEST decision EVER! My children are happy again! My boy is thriving, my daughter is happy and active and all of their skills both social and academic have grown by leaps and bounds! I cannot say enough about how happy we are as a family with this school. My children have something to look forward to every single day! Thmhe teachers blow my mind :)

I love this school. We have small classes which means teachers can help students who are having problems in their class easier. Also since it is a small school it means less bad characters come to this school but the good thing is there aren't any bad characters in this school. I recommend this school for every child.

We love this school! Both our children attended through 8th grade. The small class sizes and amazing care and attention they received from the teachers made a huge difference. Both my kids are honor roll students and taking PSEO classes in high school. If you are gifted and talented, this is a great school because they challenge everyone, not just the struggling kids.

The best middle school in the area by far!! We moved our 7th grader to Kaleidoscope after she had given up on school because we heard how great it was from our neighbors. First time in 3 years, from the first day... I have not had to wake my daughter up to get ready for school!!! She is excited once again to go to school. Though we are behind on some subjects, which we now know, mainly math. We are fortunate enough to have come across a school where there is some very excellent teachers. Her math is skills have grown sooo much that she is actually starting to like it. I have nothing but great things to say about Kaleidoscope and there wonderful teachers!!!

Super school and wonderful teachers! Moved here from out of of state and luckily found Kaleidoscope. Wouldn't have our children anywhere else, the teachers there are the best in the bizzz!!

Could not wait to get my kids out! Five board members in the past three years have also removed their children from the school I wonder why? Poor leadership !!!!!!!!!!! No elementary social studies curriculum for the past eight years. School has had law suits they cover up and Quality teachers left go because they question the direction of the school:

My children recently started at Kaleidoscope Charter School, and we could not be happier. After dealing with local schools that let bullies run rampant, we were happy to find a school filled with caring staff. I completely relate to the previous reviewer who moved their 7th grader to Kaleidoscope, as our son was in a similar position, and once again can enjoy school. We love that all the staff knows our who our children are, which is something we did not find at our local public schools. My kids feel cared about, challenged, and they also receive extra help if they need it.

Great school and wonderful teachers!!! Really found a nice alternative to the public school. I love the atmosphere there.

Last modified Kaleidoscope Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.