Owatonna, MN

Posted November 16, 2013
Our kids have been blessed to able to attend St. Marys. The faculty and staff have been wonderful and the parents are very supportive of the school. Nothing else in Owatonna compares!

Posted September 22, 2013
I went here as a child, and looking back I couldn't be more grateful for the warm atmosphere and compassionate teachers I had. They inspired me to become a teacher. I was given the moral foundation I needed to overcome the difficult high school years. Saint Marys made me who I am today! Thanks!

St. Mary's - Marian 4

Posted July 21, 2009
Focus is on Catholic education, could be more academically challenging. Hopefully the new principal will bring that to St. Mary's.

Posted March 11, 2009
I am a parent with a preschooler at St. Mary's School. It is a wonderful school with dedicated and talented teachers. My children will all go to this school!

St. Mary's - Marian