Posted October 08, 2014
I'm excited to bring my child to this school, everything I have heard has been so positive

Posted May 06, 2014
I graduated from AHS in 2011 and I could not have asked for a better high school experience. I was involved in many clubs and had great relationships with the school staff, everyone is very kind and you can tell they care about the success of their students. The diversity of students prepared me for the real world after high school and I feel that I was less sheltered than some of my peers who attended other schools of the western suburbs. I would recommend this school to anyone moving to the area.

Robbinsdale Armstrong Senior High School 4

Posted July 06, 2013
I attended this school and had a really wonderful experience. This school has one of the most competitive and rewarding choral programs in the state. I was granted many opportunities by being involved in choir. The staff at this school are very knowledgeable and kind. There are many clubs and sports to get involved in and they are open to anybody who's interested. I would definitely recommend this school! Sometimes I want to go back!

Posted May 17, 2004
- a former student
This school is a very good school! I visited this school 2000/2001 as a foreign exchange student from Germany and I loved it. The teachers I worked with were very helpfull and kind! The students were openminded and the whole atmosphere in Armstrong was great! I love it!

Robbinsdale Armstrong Senior High School
10635 36th Ave North, Plymouth, MN  55441
Last modified Robbinsdale Armstrong Senior High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Robbinsdale Armstrong Senior High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top