Plymouth, MN

Posted March 21, 2014
My daughter has done kindergarten and first grade at Sunset Hill. Her teachers have been fantastic. They are dedicated, kind, and excel at parent communication. The parents seem to be very involved both in the classroom and with the PTA. They host a winter dance and a spring carnival, which the kids love. Homework is part of the culture of this school and expectations are high. But it does seem manageable. My daughter really has done well. I would strongly recommend this school.

Sunset Hill Elementary School 3

Posted July 26, 2013
My daughters teacher was not the best teacher I have seen. She never explained to him what anything was she just said I already told you! You were not listening! The staff was even worse the one of the staff members made rude remarks which I found inappropriate and the principal did absolutely nothing to help! Overall the homework amount was a bit much my daughter was up until 2 am sometimes finishing homework. But she really liked all of the specialists like physical education and art. This was the only thing she really liked about school she said. But also she had the best school food she has had in along while! The food was delicious and healthy she says! Now we have moved and she is doing much better.

Posted November 14, 2009
We have been very pleased with Sunset Hill. The staff is very welcoming, and they are adept at keep children challenged and supported. The gifted program is wonderful, and I love that they get technology and art every week, in addition to three phy. ed. and two music lessons. You can't go wrong with Wayzata schools.

Sunset Hill Elementary School 4

Posted July 30, 2006

Posted March 02, 2005
This is an absolutely great school that offers many activities such as violin lessons,school band etc. The educational standard is high, I dare to say maybe they go along too fast in the curriculum. Homework amount is reasonable, keeping the schools hours in perspective ( end of day at 3:50). I think this is one of the best elementary schools in the greater Minneapolis/St. Paul Area.

Sunset Hill Elementary School
13005 Sunset Trail, Plymouth, MN  55441
Last modified Sunset Hill Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Sunset Hill Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top