Posted December 30, 2014
Simply put, I could not even begin to imagine my children at any other school. We have a child in each the lower, middle and upper schools. Not only are the academics excellent, but Providence goes beyond just book teaching. It teaches the whole person. I truly believe that my children are becoming not only educated in mind, but also in body and soul by attending this school. It is so heart warming to have a school that I not only feel comfortable with, but look forward to sending my children to everyday that teaches and embodies the same values we do in our home. It is not just me and my husband, my children love this school, too. My youngest son is new this year to Providence. Last year he would regularly complain about going to school. He attended a small Catholic school in the town we used to live in (we recently moved from a town and house we loved just to be closer to Providence). This year not only has he not complained, but also asked if he had to miss school for a cold. When I told him no, only if he had a fever, he replied with relief, "oh good!" What a great feeling as a parent!!

Posted December 22, 2014
We have been a proud Providence Academy family since 2004. Providence Academy is a wonderful and loving learning environment. When you walk down the halls, the kids are all so happy. They all love to learn and you can see that they love their school! The best thing about being at Providence for me is hearing my 10-year-old tell me that she can not wait to get to school in the morning. The faculty, administration and staff are incredible and truly care about my children and my family. When my youngest daughter was in kindergarten at Providence, her teacher promised us in September she would have the children reading by December. When December came, our daughter was reading! Our older daughter, who graduated in 2012, loved all her teachers and to this day still keeps in touch with many of them. She graduated with a scholarship to college as AP Scholar and as a member of the National Honor Society - thanks to the excellent education she received at Providence Academy. We are so blessed to be a Providence family and I highly recommend Providence Academy to any family looking for a great school with great teachers and an excellent curriculum!

Posted November 24, 2014
I decide to visit a few times and be part of the classes for a few days to see if it was a good school. I regret it as they do have some decent academics, it was not as good as it boasts. Many of the girls are crass and the boys are stuck up. I mean to offend none, but the people there have a odd sense of humor, as in laughing at others and putting them down. Don't waste your money here, other schools like Blake and especially Breck schools are known for being great.

Posted November 04, 2014
Our family has been at Providence for 10 years. It has truly been the best 10 years! My children don't have a "favorite" teacher because they tell us that they have all been their "favorite". The knowledge, support, compassion and skills of the teachers is top-notch. The curriculum is challenging, in-depth and captivating. Whether it's creative projects, debates or dissections, the students are engaged, excited and knowledgeable in the subject matter. Parents at PA are involved. There's no other way to say it. They support their child, the mission of the school and each other. It is family here. The extracurricular options are countless. There are many Arts and Sports options, volunteer and community service options, and academic clubs. The students here are polite and respectful-that was one of the first things I ever noticed at PA. They are fun, inclusive and enjoy what their school offers. Providence Academy is a blessing to my children and myself. It is a relief to drop my children off each day knowing they are getting the best education, by the best teachers with amazing peers in a faith-filled environment.

Posted April 17, 2014
I love the elementary school. The teachers are loving, and kids are happy. There is no tolerance for bullying. Academically the school does a excellent job.

Posted May 30, 2013
We currently have two lower school children that attend Providence. We looked at several private, parochial and public schools before choosing PA for our kids. We are a non-Catholic family of two working parents and both must work to afford school here. Every year when the tuition bill comes, we discuss if it still makes sense, as this is definitely a sacrifice. We periodically tour other schools and every time, we are pleasantly reminded that PA is indeed worth the sacrifice. The school community works hard to teach our kids how to be good, well rounded human beings through a challenging curriculum, small class sizes, high caliber teachers, a focus on virtues, a faith foundation, etc. Yes it's strict, but I have not felt that the strictness has in any way taken away from my children's spirit or personality. I feel like the strictness is probably what used to be normal in schools, but sadly many have gotten away from. I m okay with my kids learning to walk quietly in halls, learning how to greet parents, respecting their desk space (keeping it clean), etc. PA feels to us like an extension of what we teach (or want to teach) at home. And our kids love it ;)

Posted March 25, 2013
PA has been a fantastic school for our child. It has both the strong academics and faith formation components we were looking for in a school. We visited many other public and private schools prior to making a decision, and while Providence was not the closest in proximity to our home, it has not disappointed on any level. The teachers are extremely helpful and caring. Our son felt very welcomed as a new student last year and made friends quickly. Not only has he learned a great deal in the classroom, but we have also observed an increased interest in his spirituality and an improved work ethic as well. Our adolescent child is emerging into a young man of integrity, and we are so grateful to Providence Academy for maintaining expectations of behavior and study which support our Christian values. Our teenager actually looks forward to attending school each day. What a gift this school has been to him and to our entire family. I know he will be reaping the benefits of this education for years to come.

Posted March 10, 2013
I have nothing good to say about this school, it might look good to parents, or people looking on their website but thats just for looks. Theres nothing special about the teachers, no must see extra curliculars. Honestly it's sunday service combined with a average school. But trust me as a student, and probably a student to smart for her own good.. I would not recommend this school to anyone looking. Seriously there's a lot you can't see going on in pictures.

Providence Academy 4

Posted February 04, 2013
As a graduate, I still greatly value my PA education, and the lasting bonds and connections that have been formed. There has been a lot of criticism about the lack of financial aid, which is a mixed bag. The school offers so, so much to its students that while high, the price tag is not unreasonable. This does set it apart, however, from other Catholic school options whose modes are affordability for as many people as possible! Take it or leave it. This does help explain some of the complaints about "brand names" etc... which are legitimate, but I think it comes with the territory. Yes, children do notice the difference between $25.00 and $150.00 mary jane shoes! :) I noticed it while I was there, but survived just fine. Nobody ostracized me because I didn't wear Uggs. All in all, the education is phenomenal, they teach the Truth and don't apologize, and students go on to do great things (they are a college-prep school through and through). While I do think there are other great options if you are looking for an affordable Catholic school, PA is a great opportunity if you can afford it! I wouldn't change it for anything.

Posted March 14, 2012
Not a school that is holy at all - will pull my child out soon. Very capitalistic and for those that want a school for "show". There are other Catholic schools that welcome new or returning students with open arms, and other schools that are just as good, if not better, academically. Also schools that offer those who are not wealthy an opportunity for their children to attend, regardless of their economic backgrounds. Very disappointing to say the least. Teachers (with the exception of one outstanding one!) are just so-so, not a school worth $13,000-$15,000 a year AT ALL. Save your money for college! We are sorry we wasted so much money there.

Providence Academy