Public charter
Ramsey, MN

Pact Charter School 3

Posted September 19, 2014
PACT has many great qualities. Love the teachers. Not a fan of the new administration who seem to be at odds with the goals of the school. The reason we sent our kids to PACT was because it was not like other schools, I feel the administration is trying to make it like any other school out there. Very unhappy with the outsourcing of bussing. Quite a bad decision by the board, who refuse to listen to the parents on that issue. We are taking our kids out of the school.

Posted June 16, 2014
I like the gym its twice a week and students are awesome:D My school could improve the classes-not enough space, we need bigger classrooms. Computer lab is up-to-date and teachers are OK, some of them, like our 4th grade teacher is very strict and never willing to help. I was a A+ in math in my previous school, and in one year I turned into a D student in math in PACT. Otherwise, I like this school very much. PS: the lunch is horrible!!!! Bring your own :(

Pact Charter School 2

Posted December 18, 2013
Very few nice or fun teachers. Very strict rules like the ban of saying 'Merry Christmas' and very strict dress code. Very small and very little students.

Pact Charter School 3

Posted December 13, 2013
PACT is great! . . . . in theory. But the current staff / teachers are unable to execute what their founders designed! K-2 is awesome, and the teachers are amazing. Grades 3-4 are a little more tough than probably should be --- students have gone from A students to D students with no explanation from teachers. Grade 5 teachers are not very good, and the kids don't seem to like them and that means they don't respect them. They also don't relate well to parents. Grade 6 teachers are self-righteous and too busy being friends with students to teach them. They don't have the ability to prepare students for middle school and many families are forced to find alternate home education over and above their PACT education just to keep up. Grade 7-12 teachers are remarkable and the program prepares students for college -- so much so that most students go into the PSEO program for grades 11-12. But, this leaves 1/2-empty classrooms which is disappointing for those left behind -- most of which are special ed kids. The school was unsuccessfully able to launch an online program 2 years ago because their authorizer (Bethel University) did not believe their administration was capable.

Pact Charter School 1

Posted November 26, 2013
Horrid 5th grade class! My poor son went from top of his class to a D student and miserable attitude for school in 3 months of PACT!!!

Pact Charter School 2

Posted February 21, 2013
We enrolled at PACT because of the emphasis on building good character qualities in students and the opportunity for parent involvement.The trouble is they don't recognize or admit that good character is possible without the christian religion. I am sure this school would feel like home if we were Christians, but we are not. PACT parents and teachers act as though this were a christian school. I have not met one teacher who is not Christian and only know of one other family that is not. We have been at this school for four years, and my child has been harassed (at the elementary level) by other students for not being christian. It is a very close minded, unaccepting atmosphere. The acedemics leave some to be desired as well. Very limited extracurricular activities, and they only interact with other christian schools. If you want your child to have a balanced view in life and feel free to be himself or herself I do not recommend this school! If you are a looking for free christian education then this is the place for you.

Posted October 09, 2012
I am a current student right now and LOVE it! They give you more one on one time with the teachers I would have gone to Anoka and gotten little to no attention. Before I came to PACT I hated the idea of such a small school, but know that I have grow into the school I know I will have a life fully of learning for the future and life long friends!

Posted January 07, 2012
I'm an ex-student who attended 8-10th grades. At the time I hated it, but after leaving (and growing up a little) I realized just what I missed out on. The teachers are spectacular, at first some are a little hard to get along with, but given a little time you learn to love them. As far as I can tell the majority of them love to teach and love their students, they go above and beyond whenever possible to help the kids their learn and grow. Violence is virtually non-existent (beyond the usual small time bullying which is dealt with swiftly and efficiently by the staff) and drugs are not even a small worry. The quality of the education is unparalleled by any of the other local school (albeit with the exception of sexual education). Looking back I can safely say that I made a mistake and now I can offer nothing but praise to them. I wish I could mention a few of the more great teachers here but its against site policy, you'll notice them though.

Pact Charter School 0

Posted April 20, 2010
k-12, size and welcoming family atmosphere is supportive of parents, teachers and students

Pact Charter School 0

Posted April 19, 2010
K-12. Small (two glasses/grade). Strong parent (and grandparent, in this case) involvement.

Pact Charter School
7250 East Ramsey Parkway, Ramsey, MN  55303
Last modified Pact Charter School is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Pact Charter School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 16 reviews. Top