Posted November 13, 2012
I love this school! We just happened to live in the neighborhood of this school and from the moment my son began Kindergarten, we have been exceedingly happy with it over these last few years now! The teachers are amazing and do a fantastic job finding out right away what your child excels in or what they need help with and gets the child additional help immediately with the many paraprofessionals on staff. It is really, really tailored to each student. The principal is fantastic! She is fair, easy-going and is always very involved with everything that goes on in the school and knows about every student in the school. She is respected by the entire staff and the kids love and respect her! The gifted education teacher is absolutely second to none!!! The same goes for the office staff and their knowledge of the students and their families, the care of the health office and the other many staff members who assist all of the many different needs of the Richfield family and their students. You will not be disappointed in this school.

Posted February 24, 2012
Both of my children attended Centennial and had wonderful experiences. I've never seen such a caring staff and principal - everything is done for the good of the students. The Principal is very hands-on and is involved in every aspect from the hallways and classrooms to the cafeteria and playground! The staff at Centennial loves working there. I've never seen a staff go so above and beyond for the good of their students and work so hard for academic improvement! I think Centennial has heart and is definately a school of excellence!

Posted February 24, 2012
Centennial Elmentary School is an oustanding place to learn and work. The principal an staff are amazing to work with. There is not a better place for your child to be .

Centennial Elementary School 1

Posted May 13, 2010
My twins are currently attending kindergarten here and I have been extremely disappointed. I started having problems with one teacher right off the bat and it only got worse to the point that I requested to have my daughter switched to a different teacher. The principal needs to learn how to deal with parents and be more empathetic. My kids will NOT be going back here next year!

Posted February 24, 2010
Outstanding school!!! I am very pleased with the staff and curriculum.

Centennial Elementary School 0

Posted August 18, 2008
So far what i've learned of this school it's great and the kids are able to learn alot.

Centennial Elementary School
7315 Bloomington Ave South, Richfield, MN  55423
Last modified Centennial Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 3 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Centennial Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top