Bad
Good

I am so happy with this school! Every single teacher is amazing. The families are wonderful and the sense of community is overwhelming.

2 boys at Sheridan who have had great experiences. One child with an IEP has benefited greatly from very little turnover in his 6th year (K-5) at Sheridan. Jody Marquarth is an extremely competent, visionary, and helpful principal. Overall a very underrated school with excellent teachers all around.

This school is excellent, i have two kids in this school is very great for my kids, i like your staff

My Son has done his 4th and 5th Grade from this school , And I found the school to be really ver good. Teachers are very caring and suportive. They put in a lot of hard work with each individua student to improve on the required skills. I am ver satostied with the staff and the environment. And would recommend t join the school.

My son has been in this school for about 7 months, and it was realy a wonderfull experience to my son.He got to learn many things n good exposure.The staff n principal are really very supportive to parents n kids.i will defenately suggest this school to anyone who is new to this town.

Sheridan Hills is under the excellent and capable leadership from the principal, teachers, to its special ed department.

Great teacher and a wondering learning programs for the children.

I am new teacher at Sheridan Hills and my first impression is that the school is warm and inviting. The building is well maintained and the staff is friendly. The staff have gone out of their way to help families meet and take care of the needs of their children. They have done everything from giving rides to families to and from conferences, sending cards and notes home, to donating food, furniture and supplies to families who suddenly find themselves in need. I couldn't have found a better or more supportive work environment to begin my career in and I am proud to work with such a caring and professional staff.

I sent all three of my children to Sheridan and I am very happy with the outcome. I'm sad that my youngest has finished 2nd grade and is moving on to RIS. I can honestly say that I don't know that my family would be where we are today if it hadn't been for the help of ALL the staff at Sheridan Hills. At the beginning of the 07/08 school year my daughter was really struggling with being separated from her family. Everyone at Sheridan was sooo wonderful. They gave us so much support and advise. I was so afaid that they would give up on her because it went on for more than just a couple of weeks. Regardless they stood by us and did whatever was needed to get her through. I can't thank them enough.

I am a teacher at Sheridan and have been for a few years. I feel the teachers and staff are highly supportive and care a great deal about the families and about teaching. We have had families drive their children from outside the district once they have moved because if the teachers. It is a great school.

Last modified Sheridan Hills Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.