Richfield Middle School 1

Posted January 23, 2012
My daughter had been going here for 3 months, And she got bullied the first grade. I could not imagine how many bullies this school has! This school is very poor it's teaching is very poor! I have moved to richfield this fall from eagan. And to be honest I miss eagan , it's schools were very HIGH compared to richfield! My daughter is gonna quit now and got back to eagan!

Richfield Middle School 0

Posted October 08, 2009
My son goes to school there and the teachers are great.

Posted August 30, 2009

Posted June 16, 2009

Richfield Middle School 4

Posted December 19, 2008

Posted November 08, 2008

Richfield Middle School 0

Posted November 07, 2008
This school is great! i love the teachers so much. i also love the studies.

Posted August 08, 2008
This school has been great for my daughter. The staff is very involved and we have had no complaints.

Richfield Middle School 2

Posted February 25, 2008
I really enjoy the teachers at the middle school and I have to say they do not have the best ages to teach. I do think a lot of the students that attend must not have good parents as roll models. It just seems that the kids are really mean and bully's at this school.

Posted January 31, 2008

Richfield Middle School
7461 Oliver Ave South, Richfield, MN  55423
Last modified Richfield Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 2 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Richfield Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top