PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

They truly care about their students. Benefit for the teachers and students, the class sizes are smaller.

Amount of homework: Agree

The kids have daily homework, this is helpful for it builds a routine for good student study skills. As they advance to the next grade the students continue to have more homework, but have plenty of class time to get things done. Again, the student learns the value of work time. The students are given all the resources they need to be successful.

It's a wonderful school community. The teachers are professional and are passionate about teaching & supporting the students.

I think the teachers work hard to help each student reach their highest potential academically and morally. The principal is supporting the teachers by encouraging continuing education and updating classroom technology. The community of parents actively supports Blessed Trinity and each other.

BTCS is a great school and we are so happy to be a part of it. The class sizes are perfect for children to learn and be able to work with teachers one on one. We have three sons attending, so we are able to see different grade levels. All the teachers care so much about seeing every student reach their potentials and be the best. When our kids come home they always say that they learned something fun and are excited to go the next day.

Blessed Trinity's mission is to be clearly Catholic, intentionally inclusive and academically excellent. Blessed Trinity delivers on every one of those promises! My daughter attends a school with nurturing teachers who bring out the best in her--academically, socially, spiritually. The administration is amazing. They know and really care about every, single child! My daughter is being raised by more than her father and me, she is being raised by the very dear community that makes up Blessed Trinity. I am so grateful it is affordable, accessible, diverse and loving. Thank you, Blessed Trinity!

Blessed Trinity has provided all three of our sons with an excellent acedemic foundation and prepared them well for high school. BT places high priority on the Catholic faith and has helped our son's develop a strong moral compass and how to serve others.

I thinks this is not bad for the kids, unless you are over protecting them. I like the system. I've been working in other schools and this is the best option for my kids. That's why they are At BTCS

Our entire family loves BTCS and we are not even parish members! My son has a wonderful caring teacher and whenever we are at the school we are greeted and welcomed with the love of Christ.

I have two kids in this school, and they love their teacher and go to the school, I been working for other kind of schools and for me and my family this is the best place to learn. The staff cares about your kids with love but at the same time with respect and discipline, that means that my kids are in the right place .

Last modified Blessed Trinity Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8