Blessed Trinity Catholic School 4

Posted January 10, 2011
I think the teachers work hard to help each student reach their highest potential academically and morally. The principal is supporting the teachers by encouraging continuing education and updating classroom technology. The community of parents actively supports Blessed Trinity and each other.

Posted January 07, 2011
BTCS is a great school and we are so happy to be a part of it. The class sizes are perfect for children to learn and be able to work with teachers one on one. We have three sons attending, so we are able to see different grade levels. All the teachers care so much about seeing every student reach their potentials and be the best. When our kids come home they always say that they learned something fun and are excited to go the next day.

Posted January 06, 2011
Blessed Trinity's mission is to be clearly Catholic, intentionally inclusive and academically excellent. Blessed Trinity delivers on every one of those promises! My daughter attends a school with nurturing teachers who bring out the best in her--academically, socially, spiritually. The administration is amazing. They know and really care about every, single child! My daughter is being raised by more than her father and me, she is being raised by the very dear community that makes up Blessed Trinity. I am so grateful it is affordable, accessible, diverse and loving. Thank you, Blessed Trinity!

Posted January 09, 2010
Blessed Trinity has provided all three of our sons with an excellent acedemic foundation and prepared them well for high school. BT places high priority on the Catholic faith and has helped our son's develop a strong moral compass and how to serve others.

Blessed Trinity Catholic School

Posted May 05, 2009
I thinks this is not bad for the kids, unless you are over protecting them. I like the system. I've been working in other schools and this is the best option for my kids. That's why they are At BTCS

Posted April 24, 2008
Our entire family loves BTCS and we are not even parish members! My son has a wonderful caring teacher and whenever we are at the school we are greeted and welcomed with the love of Christ.

Posted February 27, 2008
I have two kids in this school, and they love their teacher and go to the school, I been working for other kind of schools and for me and my family this is the best place to learn. The staff cares about your kids with love but at the same time with respect and discipline, that means that my kids are in the right place .

Posted January 23, 2008
The school is top notch. The middle school program is second to none. My children are well prepared, good students, love to learn and are very proud of their academic accomplishments. The middle school has very committed and experienced teachers that prepare our children both academically and spiritually. My children are extraordinarily prepared for high school. They respect their teachers, the other students and themselves. The strong ties with the Academy of Holy Angels is a plus as the middle school students are able to take classes there. We drive over 40 miles round trip everyday because we believe so strongly in the school and the skills they have taught our children. Granted there is alot of homework and studying, but it gives your child a lifetime of skills for achievement and success. If your child is a 'C' student they will make him the best 'C' student possible.

Blessed Trinity Catholic School 1

Posted December 12, 2007
This school needs many upgrades.

Blessed Trinity Catholic School 3

Posted February 07, 2005
My child attended the school since 2nd grade. Middle school was especially tough. Teachers have stated the kids need to be responsible for their actions. While I agree, I also feel it is important for the teachers to let the parents know when there are problems. Our notification came when we got the mid term report card. The response I got back from most of the teachers was luke warm at best. Not one teacher ever contacted us first. We had to initiate all contact. The administration has been made aware of the problems and nothing has been done about it. Their reaction all along has been that it is only a few disgruntled parents and is not a problem. My next child will not continue in the school into the middle school.

Blessed Trinity Catholic School
6720 Nicollet Avenue, Richfield, MN  55423
Last modified Blessed Trinity Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Blessed Trinity Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 12 reviews. Top