Posted May 18, 2011
The absolute BEST! BEST principal, best staff. I can't say enough good things about Bamber. They strive for and obtain excellence. The positive leadership starts at the top and permeates the whole school. They will never give up on any student, are firm yet fair. Everyone is given an environment in which to to take their talent and abilities as far as they can. A large school means more options and more opportunities. Parents are very involved and encouraged to do so. Expectations are clear. Principal is caring and ALWAYS positive. Circumstance had us in three private schools before Bamber; Bamber tops them all in my opinion. It is a rare find, a treasure! It retains some of the "best of the best" staff in the area. Going out of their way to make your child succeed is the rule rather than the exception.

Posted November 04, 2009
Bamber Valley has a fantastic staff and wonderful students. Despite many recent changes, the staff continues to provide a great education for our kids.

Posted November 03, 2009
Bamber Valley has a wonderfully dedicated PTA and many active parent volunteers. It boasts being the ESOL school and has a great hearing impaired program. The students take an active role in their community as well and do many service projects throughout the year, some partnering with other community organizations and some independently. It's a large school for the area (population-wise) yet it feels close-knit and very friendly and inviting. Great staff, great kids. Just an all around great school

Posted September 17, 2008
I have a special needs child and the school has helped my son come out of his shell and prosper. I cannot say enough about the special education staff. Where there was doubt and concern, now there is only hope and a bright future for him. I am so greatful we moved here. He hated school and now he loves it. We could not ask for anything better.

Posted February 22, 2008
I have three children at Bamber. It is overall a good school. The only disadvantage is that it is a huge school with about 1000 students. Most of the teachers are pretty good.

Posted August 03, 2006
This school has a wide mix of the educational, racial and socio-economic levels representative of what is present in Rochester. I have one child who has been there K thru 4 and another K thru 1. As a child I graduated from a private college preparatory school and have two graduate degrees, but some of the teachers at this school are the best that I have ever seen. I haven't heard of or experienced a bad or one yet. The staff actively involves parents in the school and really cares about the children. They have art, music and PE classes. And they have a good counseling staff if your child has any problems. This is a wonderful school. If only all elementary schools were this good.

Bamber Valley Elementary School
2001 Bamber Valley Rd SW, Rochester, MN  55902
Last modified Bamber Valley Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bamber Valley Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top