Rochester, MN

Posted May 10, 2015
This school is one of the best things that happened to me as a student, i went to this school and left in 2013 with a great education, because of this school i have been prepared thoroughly for High school and now i Excel in all of my classes. The staff administration pushed me to be all that i can and have helped me learn concepts that affect me still today. As of right now i am an All honors student with a 3.5 GPA at John Marshall High, i am taking college courses as a sophomore and i am thinking of joining the National Honor Society. The school promotes programs and use of technology, new sciences such as robotics and there are physical programs such as ski club. the teachers and principle all help the kids with their learning and with any social help they may need. I know i was shy at that school for a time until the teachers and administration helped me by pointing out my interests and ideas to the class. All i can say about this school is that you should take the next step and pull you kids from John Adams, Fridell or Elton Hills and have them join Lincoln where their education will be nurtured until they are ready for high school!

Lincoln K-8 Choice Elementary School 1

Posted February 04, 2014
If you have a child who is academically advanced and perfectly behaved, this school is great. They advertise this as a school that caters to multiple learning styles. In reality, they are a STEM school. Nothing wrong with that, but not what they make themselves out to be. If your child has special needs, I can not recommend this school. They are very inflexible.

Lincoln K-8 Choice Elementary School 1

Posted December 06, 2012
They assign to much work, over work the kids grade harshly! The only great thing is how much the parents help this school!

Posted December 15, 2007
I believe this school is educating children in a progressive way. The philosophy focuses on trying to meet individual needs while learning how to work as a community. The emphasis on building self-esteem and empowering them as learners through different experiences such as productions, technology, and fine arts has had a lasting impact on our children. I am so grateful that they have had the experiences that Lincoln's family: staff, students, and parents has had to offer.

Posted October 23, 2006
We love Lincoln at Mann. Time and time again I am reminded that our kids matter. Principal Vollmuth has gone above and beyond to help my kids-from bus situations to broken glasses and playground situations. We love the yearly class productions, the individualized learning, the parent involvement, but most importantly the value placed on each child. Lincoln is a fabulous school!

Posted April 04, 2006
Lincoln was our favorite school ever. We made a ton of friends and also learned so much during our time there. The teachers at Lincoln were the best and every day was great. We also loved recess time and the football games that we always played. Everybody was involved in the school including parents and all the kids. Overall, it was a great experience! -Maddy Snyder and Dan Gannon

Posted February 22, 2006
We love Licoln K-8 Choice School. Small class room sizes with mixed age groups in most classrooms provide a very strong academic setting. Self esteem of the individual child as well as multiple intelligence strategies are used along with emphasis on technology, art, and music. It is a small school of 350 students, with exceptional parental involvement. Licoln is one of four elementary choice school options in the Rochester district. Families from all over rochester apply and are accepted into the school. There is a wide range of academic and sociaoeconomic levels within the school. It brings nice diversity to the school. The teachers and staff at Lincoln also choose to be there at this setting. They are not asigned to a school by the district.

Lincoln K-8 Choice Elementary School
1122 8th Ave SE, Rochester, MN  55904
Last modified Lincoln K-8 Choice Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lincoln K-8 Choice Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 10 reviews. Top