Rochester, MN

Posted August 06, 2014
Exellent school! My tow children went to RCLS from the age of 3 through eight grade. They have flourished in highschool as a result of the curriculum they were taught, the discipline that was learned, and the morals that were instilled at RCLS.

Posted April 04, 2012
Father of 3 and couldn't be happier. We tried the public elementary school an it was a poor experience. RCLS is more than a school for my family. I've become friends with many parents, and get respect from my children's classmates. We work with the teachers and the environment is amazing. Strongly urge all parents to take a tour and check out RCLS.. I love it and I'm not Lutheran.

Posted March 02, 2010
We enrolled our oldest child in preschool at RCLS this year and love it! We researched many different possibilities for preschools and are very happy God led us to choose RCLS. We have seen that RCLS has ignited a spark in her to constantly want to learn new things. The academics and Christian environment here are excellent. They even offer Spanish and music courses for the preschoolers! We know our kids will be offered a stellar and progressive education at RCLS. We just hope they build a high school too!

Rochester Central Lutheran School 0

Posted December 07, 2009

Posted October 25, 2009
My children feel comfortable to be individuals and express themselves in a safe and loving school. God is always first and it is a wonderful family setting. Each child takes pride and ownership in their school...RCLS!

Posted October 05, 2009
RCLS has great teachers who really care about each child's progress. I've got kids on both ends of the spectrum for learning so I've seen kids who need extra help get it, as well as challenging those who find the basic classwork easy. They find a way to reach both extremes as well as those in between. Communication is great with weekly newsletters, emails, and an online system for checking your child's homework and grades. I'd recommend this school to any family who considers their child's education important.

Rochester Central Lutheran School 1

Posted January 28, 2009

Posted June 29, 2007
RCLS is a terrific school academically and keeps Christ at the center of everything. The music program is unmatched in this city, as is evidenced by the graduates routinely moving on to 1st chairs as they move into the public schools. Its math and science programs are excellent, and the teachers have a great concern for the students and are truly committed to the great work they are doing. The teachers are great at creating an environment where the students can learn, and the students are having fun while there, which makes them look forward to being there. The school has an amazing amount of technology (I would say that it is unmatched by any school, public or private) with a complete lab, plus an additional 'mobile laptop lab' which is used throughout the curriculum. I wouldn't hesitate recommending this school to anyone who wants an excellent, well-rounded education.

Rochester Central Lutheran School
2619 9th Avenue Northwest, Rochester, MN  55901
Last modified Rochester Central Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Rochester Central Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top