PK-5|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (2 responses)

Posted December 16, 2015
This is our first year at RASA. I have two children enrolled (K and 1st Grade). I am extremely happy with the school. I am impressed with how much my children are learning. Small class size is really amazing. And both kids love French and Spanish! The K and 1st grade teachers are wonderful.

Posted November 18, 2015
Amazing small IB school - A community of teachers, students and parents committed to developing life long learners with a outward-focused world view. The Academic rigor is outstanding.

Rochester Arts and Sciences Academy
Grateful to: Teacher

Posted September 18, 2015
Kate Campbell, Kindergarten teacher, is quite outstanding. I am thankful everyday for her dedication to my child's education.

Posted September 18, 2015
I currently have two children enrolled at RASA (Kindergarten and Preschool). This is an outstanding school. The academics are rigorous (but realistic) and the teachers are incredibly dedicated to RASA's mission of high-quality education. As a pediatrician and a parent, I would recommend this school to any family looking for a private school experience in Rochester.

Posted January 20, 2015
The best school in Rochester, MN by far. We have two kids attending RASA for past two years and we cant be happier with their growth. We belong to the best rated public schools in Rochester, still we have made decision to continue with RASA. Great principal, outstanding teachers great kids and involved parents - a recipe for success..... We couldn't be happier with school choice for our kids

Posted October 12, 2014
Small class sizes, individualized instruction, academically rigorous, responsive to parent concerns, and Spanish and French beginning in preschool. Only secular private school in Rochester.

Posted February 20, 2014
I would give 6 stars!! RASA is excellent. Not only is RASA rigorous academically, the students learn to be culturally aware and to be good citizens. My son is in preschool and I couldn't be happier.

Posted February 11, 2014
This is an amazing school. I have 2 children in this school and couldn't be happier. The children are in a wonderful community of other children. They are academically challenged. The small class size allows for lots of individualized attention. Both of my children are quite different in their needs. My daughter has learned to be assertive and now does great with public speaking. My son has learned to follow instructions and gained listening skills. This is the most rigorous school in town. The math and science are started early as are the foreign languages of which they are learning French and Spanish at all grade levels. The teachers are kind and caring and have a great balance of dicipline and nuturing. Both of my children have learned to be more independent in their school work and have been challenged at every level. The afterschool activities include science club which my daughter loves. The school truly puts the needs of the child first.

Posted January 17, 2014
RASA is an incredible, small school near downtown Rochester. We first started looking at private schools because at the time, the public schools only offered 1/2 day kindergarten. We couldn't be happier, and plan to keep our kids at RASA until they age out. There are small classes with amazing teachers, rigorous academics (our kindergartener now adds, subtracts, reads at a basic level, knows about countries around the world, speaks some basic french and spanish, and asks ridiculously insightul questions). And with all this, he loves going to school every single morning. There is after school care available - not just child care but also great activities like Chinese Club, piano lessons, and lego club. We can't recommend it highly enough.

Posted January 17, 2014
We have been at the school now for three years and are constantly amazed at how well our two children are doing both academically and socially. Small class size, dedicated teachers, rigorous academics and two foreign languages all come together to make this an excellent small school. The teaching staff know all of the students giving the school a very friendly nurturing environment.

Rochester Arts and Sciences Academy
400 5th Ave SW, Rochester, MN  55901
Last modified Rochester Arts and Sciences Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-5